Reviews for The Sound of Music
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh, I'm so happy for Dem! Being able to play his music is the one thing he will always live for! Love, love, love your stories!
Alicia Spades chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I'm so happy for Demyx. :'D

You think Demyx needs therapy for his self-esteem and emo-ing issues? XD
SuseCutesy89 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
It is extremely impressive the amount of research you do for your stories. I research for my stories too. I think it is nice to find an author who tries to keep everything aligned with the actual ailments being used and don't just guess what might happen.
Jynx Harvest chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
D'Awwwwwwww.
XWhiteRabbitX chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
YAY! I love happy endings! (researching hearing aids might seem weird to someone walking into the room as your completely submersed in the article of them on Wikipedia, but I research the stuff i write about all the time. it makes for a better story )
RainFlame chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I honestly got teary-eyed at the end. This was such a beautiful fic. Nicely done :)
just.an.anon chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I found your stories by searching entering “deaf” in the search engine and selecting Kingdom Hearts. I’m starting to get into deaf culture, since I’m slowly walking down the path to join it, so I was searching for some good deaf fics to “set the mood” I guess. Something like that. So no, I don’t think it’s silly you researched hearing aids for this fic. That just makes you a better, more dedicated writer.

Poor Demyx. Self-inflicted deafness sucks. I’m not a musician, but if I was and that’s what caused my loss of hearing I think I’d go insane. The others need to give him a break, which is why I really liked the scene when Demyx just plays and the other three hear it and finally understand. I can imagine what that song would sound like, and gawd that makes me want to cry T-T
kittie reviewer chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
so thats why he could hear in thanksgiving tradition. I don't think you can ever hear again once you've gone fully deaf. Not even hearing aids can help. but it is only fanfiction ;]

I'm not even going to go into the fact that in sign language your don't talk normally.

That will just get two complicated. The thing that bothered me the most about this one, I know its really stupid and has nothing to do with the story, but in the deaf culture Axel's not allowed to give Roxas a sign name because only a deaf person can give a hearing person a sign name.

Other then they very good just like the others.
LockDaisy chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Don't worry XD it's impressive that you researched to write this story! As usual, this story comPletely blew me away, I almost cried when demyx thought he forgot how music sounded like. it's a great sequel to my favorite fanfic, Losing the Melody.
ectotechgodhead chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Awesome story! Best ever! I cried at the end haha
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I think it's impressive you did research for this. I do research all the time before writing things. It helps if you know what you're talking about. This was beautiful. Very touching. I loved when Demyx got the hearing aids. *cries*
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
And there you have it, kids, you should never give up hope. Wow, this is maybe even more amazing than the first, and definitely as much of a tear jerker. You are such an amazing writer, and obviousl very passionate about your work, you do so much research! The characters were all so perfect, and I loved the compassion and the camarade Axel and Roxas show Demyx, (and lets not forget Xigbar and Zexion and Vexen, of course). The fainting bit at the end was just so perfect, complete win. You're amazing, and I'm out of words to describe how I feel after having read this. Thank you, thank you, thankyouthankyouthankyou...

crimson-obsidian-rose
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Luckily for Demyx, there is always light at the end of the tunnel! Help from friends help a lot with this kind of situation (especially for Demyx). I'm so glad that things went well in the end! That was absolutely awesome!
Karkats chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Man I feel for Demnyx... Going blind is my worst fear, because then I wouldn't be able to read. Braille isn't enough...
Niris Nox chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
*cries* loved it! *sniff* i really need a hug. * sobbes* i will always love ur stories. i just love a happy ending. *really starts crying* i need a cookie