Reviews for The Sound of Music
Elephant Dude chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Ah, poor story only has eight reviews. Well.

I read this right after Losing the Melody and The Day the Music Died and I have to say, I take back what I said in my review for Losing the Melody. Demyx getting his hearing back is a good solution. The fact that it's with hearing aids and not some supernatural cure, that is good because otherwise it'd be way too unrealistic. But I really would've wanted to see Demy's face when he started hearing again, too.

So, yeah. I love this story, too - it's a really good sequel to the other two stories. I liked The Day the Music Died, too, but won't review that one now since I don't have much to say about it. I liked it, is all.
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
omg... im crying! that was so sad but heart warrming and good and a little fummy at some parts! i am favoriting this!keep up the good work. i have NEVER been so enthralled in a story like this!i was almost to the point of crying at some point in time!
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Yes! I really never thought I would ever even think this, but...: GO VEXEN! YOU RULE! I'm so happy now! For a while there I was really scared that Demyx was going to do something stupid like Axel suspected. I nearly cried in the middle. That was so amazing.
xroseduelistx chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
(sniffle) He can hear again. YAY!
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
It's impressive...

ARGH! I can't see the keys through these stupid tears!

...

Yes, tears.

I LOVE this! The world needs more fics like this!

*FAVS!*

~Emyx
Xed14thKey chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Aw...!

This was the sweetest story ever! So sad, so cute, so funny when Demyx fainted... XD

And you researched? That IS pretty impressive :)

I loved this story. This was amazing.
Shiba-X chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I like it when people research things even if its for only one again brilliant work.I enjoy how your oneshots aren't so can truley call your fics short that takes me at least twenty minutes to read I consider a short story, but your is !
Iaveina chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Aw how SWEET!

DEMYX NEEDS A HUG! Aww I love Demyx, poor thing!

Researching hearing aids for this story: Impressive. It's impressive because you've definitely put some 'backstory' thought into this (if you know what I mean...I'm really bad at explaining what I think) "

Everytime I get sent an e-mail telling me that you've added another story I yell excitedly and ignore everything else! P

Another brilliant story!
Etoile de Nuit chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
A perfect end to a perfect story. Demyx's sheer passion for music gives him perfect depth, I applaud you for deepening such an attribute. If only everyone had your skill. Bravo.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2