Reviews for Folk Tails
Aleeha chapter 1 . 3/29
Kawaii! This story is awesome. Please don't stop writing it! (puppy dog eyes at maximum)
analovesyaoi4ever chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Kyaa it a good story. I was giggling with excitement.
I can't wait for another story.
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Awww this is soo cute! I cant wait for the next chapter!
Nell1994 chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
I really like it so please update soon.
Diverging Patronus chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
this is really good i like it a lot!
Miss Ventriloquist chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
OOH! Take it off hiatus! I love it! If you put Dei-chan and sasori danna in there ill give you cookies!
Loopy Looney Charny chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
please please please please please updatesoon! i really want to read more of this wounderful storii!

hav a cookie! :gives cookie:_
AnonymousReader42 chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
this is really good! please update soon! i really like it!
XMeikoX chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
That was cute. I like how it is like the little mermaid, but still not exactly like it. I can't wait for the next chapter, so update again soon!
skyinthenightslove chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
will they get suspicious of naruto? or at least kakashi? will naruto sneak out to see his friends and brother only to be followed and his secret slightly discovered? what happened to stop the relationship of human and merperson kind? will tsunade and jariaya think that there little naruto has been kidnapped by evil humans and confront them about it? will naruto be stuck on one side unable to reach his home, family and friends? oh and is the current king his father or brother? cus when the king found out it said he slapped his brother, slightly confusing.
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
more this is so adorable
AznBoxingGirl chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
Aurora Butterfly chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
I really like your story and can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
Manialoll Spins chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
I really really really loved this chapter! I think I'm in love with your story if that's even possible . It's cool how I found your story less than three hour ago and you already updated :D I was jumping up and down in my head when I checked my emails when I got home from school and saw that there was an update for this story :D And it's also weird (but weird is good) that I had just finished talking to someone about how much I loved this story when I checked my emails and found the update :D Today is my lucky day I guess :)
Manialoll Spins chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
Great story so far! Kankuro shouldn't be a dad though...