Reviews for just 'cause
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
AWW this was beautiful! :)

love it hun!

bloody ace!
Nilah chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
loved it. You really got the emotions down.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Brilliant. I really loved how you captured both the boys thoughts so well and it felt completely in character. This was one of my favourite lines;

The last thing Sam remembered before dying was Dean holding onto him and begging him to be okay. He’d held onto Sam when Sam had let go. Well, Sam wasn’t going to let go this time. This time he’d hold on to his brother and nothing would tear them apart. Not Gordon. Not the hounds of hell. Not that nameless demon who held Dean’s contract. Nothing.

That right there completely sums up how Sam views the deal as far as I'm concerned. It was clear in his speech at the end of AHBL2 and is getting even clearer through this season.

Fantastic story - thanks for sharing :)
HollyBush chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Nice work! Damn, I can't wait to see how they're gonna work out the whole deal-thingy. You know, when the strike finally ends and we still have a show left and...

Oh God, I'm rambling again. I do that. Sorry.

Nice work, I say again.
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Very nice :-) And I love the Dickens quote.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Very good. I thought there should have been more. That was my favorite part of the ep. "'cause...just 'cause" undid me.

This completed it.
SometimesAlways chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
vignette? There's a word I honestly don't think I've seen in use here so far :) I liked this, it's a nice piece of writing. Fluent, balanced. Great.