Reviews for Branded
emeraldd30 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Oh this to cute, it's sweet and sexy! Love it.
iva chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
love this!
ninjamidori chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
God, you did it again.
Fucking perfect.
Whoever said this was plagiarized is a bitch, and I should slap them as such.
I'm just gonna bask in the after glow of this.
Yeah.
chelszy chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
That was so sweet! Loved it! :)
Aloever chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Nice! This was a good read. I like the quality of your writing.
gotboredofthisonenotcomingback chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
wow.
natsuchan808 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Hi there! Your friend InuGrrrl helped me get my butt in gear to start reviewing, and I couldn't end the night without telling you how much I love your work. I think this was the first fanfic of yours that I read, and all I can say is...wow. My mind was blown. You are such a talented writer! As soon as I read this story, I immediately opened up more tabs to read another half a dozen stories. I was *and still am* hooked. Thank you for sharing your stories. I hope you never stop writing .
blackbutterbly1997 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
it was sweet
Snowman88 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This is such a great story and is deserving of a muti chapter sequel. If you have not read this story yet, stop reading my review and starting reading this story. It has a good naughty premise to start the story with and ends with you begging for more. Not a lot of plot but enough to make a great story.

As always,

-Frosty
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
why cant inuyasha tell kagome that he loves her?
IrisAyame chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I already had read this one and remembered it. I read it anew with pleasure. You had a nice idea. It could be interesting to have a sequel with Inuyasha getting a tattoo too.
XDXP chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I love it, and have read it multiple times. Kudos to you!
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
O_o kagome got cauuught! hehe
Ayumi-Chan chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
WOOOW! that was so HOT! i like it and i like when inuyasha teased kagome like that too much teased so i can't remember one of them, oh... when inuyasha teased kagome i can hear his rough, husky voice *WHAT! SLAP!* hehe anyway good and hot story just pumped a finger like that was so *sorry* fucking aroused haha bye!
PiNkBuN17 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
That was sexy,cute and funny! Please write more,and add Sango and Mirkou?