Reviews for Branded
Furostomi-chan chapter 1 . 8/9
Dayum! That was so amazing. Thank-you for sharing these stories. They are very good. Cheers.
DeathDagger chapter 1 . 6/2
I love when he goes all beasty!
Hanyou Neko chapter 1 . 4/19
Super cute. Silly Kagome, thinking she can hide something from Inuyasha's nose.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Can I request you to make another chapter? Maybe in the next one, you can have kagome teasing inuyasha? Haha but with the way his so dominant maybe have it so he continues to tease her and kagome thinks he doesn't want her because he hasn't had sex with her yet? Or try's to run away are jumping to the wrong conclusion? But inukag prevail! Btw my account is Bubblyblush, I just could be bother signing in. Contact me for any other ideas if you wish. (Your a fantastic writer, I have read almost all of your story's) :D
InuLuna19 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I have read the one that you talked about that was similar to yours, but the thing is that yours is different. It is an idea that you came up with or were asked to make into fanfiction, but the two are different. Saying that you stole the tattoo idea is like saying that you stole the 'stuck in a cave' idea or the 'blanket scenario', shich no one has rights to. They are just done very often. Just because the tattoo idea is not done as much does not mean that you plagiarized. I write some fanfiction too and would be appalled if someone accused me of plagiarism. By the way thanks for the limey goodness that was this fic!
Idea: limey, or lemony goodness with the sit command...
emeraldd30 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Oh this to cute, it's sweet and sexy! Love it.
iva chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
love this!
ninjamidori chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
God, you did it again.
Fucking perfect.
Whoever said this was plagiarized is a bitch, and I should slap them as such.
I'm just gonna bask in the after glow of this.
Yeah.
chelszy chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
That was so sweet! Loved it! :)
Aloever chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Nice! This was a good read. I like the quality of your writing.
gotboredofthisonenotcomingback chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
wow.
natsuchan808 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Hi there! Your friend InuGrrrl helped me get my butt in gear to start reviewing, and I couldn't end the night without telling you how much I love your work. I think this was the first fanfic of yours that I read, and all I can say is...wow. My mind was blown. You are such a talented writer! As soon as I read this story, I immediately opened up more tabs to read another half a dozen stories. I was *and still am* hooked. Thank you for sharing your stories. I hope you never stop writing .
blackbutterbly1997 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
it was sweet
Snowman88 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This is such a great story and is deserving of a muti chapter sequel. If you have not read this story yet, stop reading my review and starting reading this story. It has a good naughty premise to start the story with and ends with you begging for more. Not a lot of plot but enough to make a great story.

As always,

-Frosty
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
why cant inuyasha tell kagome that he loves her?