Reviews for Ambidexterious
DebbieO chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Well, that explains a lot. Hermione is certainly clueless! Poor Ron. I love Soul Nexus and enjoyed the latest chapter much more with this insight. I think you should have incorporated it into the chapter with Harry and Ginny's fight somehow, but I know the POV changes are hard to maneuver. Great writing.
Will chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I truly like it. I love the idea of little R/H oneshots, as I've always felt that even a ship-centric fic is more enjoyable when its not simply the "All Harry & Ginny, All the Time Show", or any other pairing. Not to mention, you manage to capture Ron and Hermione's interactions just perfectly for me - both characters highly insecure about themselves but very sure in their opinion of the other; and like always, both characters are wrong about both their opinion of themselves and of the other. I find that, also, to be one of the only truly 'believable' forms of angst that I can handle, since it isn't based on raw stupidity of failing to read the facts of the situation. Instead, the angst stems from character's observations not matching their preconception or worldview they have built for themselves: Ron thinks he is stupid and Hermione way too good for him; Hermione is unsure of herself in all areas except academia, and fails to recognize Ron's protectiveness - borderline possessiveness - of her for what it is.
Makin13lucky chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
ohdamn
Ginny's Biggest Fan chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
AH! I see it all now. Revealing just a bit about the end of the last chapter, maybe? Yet, there is still a tinsy bit of a cliff hanger. Oh well great one-shot.