Reviews for And the Last Plum Blossom Fell
The Chrysanthemum chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
aw! that was so cute!
Tossino chapter 6 . 12/18/2007
The ending was so sad. T_T There are some faults here and there, and some loose ends. But it's still very good written, and Aizen's Bankai made sense actually. It reminds me of Tousen's. Is that where you got the idea from? I would like to see more from you in the future. :D
HypRRNeRd chapter 6 . 11/22/2007
Hi, i'm new to and this is my first review.

i'm sorry but i did not like this chapter

all the other chapters were good but why did they have to die!

grr

I'm sorry if i'm rude but i speak my opinion if u hadn't killed Hinamori and Hitsugaya i would have liked it.
Burning Frost chapter 6 . 11/22/2007
One of the bolder writers here aren't you. Actually creating a Bankai for Aizen. Everything seems in order, except for three things. The first, why did Aizen come back, second, "Bankai DAIGURIN HYOURINMARU", third, capturing Aizen is more dangerous than trying to kill him; Soul Society works on the terms of Prevention by Destruction, they would never allow Aizen to live, and I doubt that Aizen would let himself be taken. Just my opinion however, and I hope you don't take it too hard. Keep writing, though, I'd love to see more of your work.
Okibimaru chapter 6 . 11/22/2007
they died! that sucks...ah well good fic
cherryblossom hime chapter 6 . 11/22/2007
I CRIED AGAIN!

SO SAD!

Inubaki chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
... *sniff sniff* WAH! DON'T DIE TOSHIRO! AIZEN YOU SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS! POOR MOMO! *Sniffles* Update soon! PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU!
cherryblossom hime chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
I CRIED! SO SAD! NO! HITSUGAYA! HINAMORI!

please update soon!

Maviea chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
wow

this is awesome
cherryblossom hime chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
Gah! Cliffie! ;(

update soon

project ecto chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
yr story is good, quite a wide range of vocab but u can brush up on the grammar. i was wondering, wad exactly is the OC's name, Riguka (chpater 1) or Ragiku (chapter 3)?
Inubaki chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
The way you play them out is so cute, yet so them. Like that's how they would really act.

HITSUGAYA HAS COME TO SAVE THE DAY!
Inubaki chapter 1 . 11/20/2007