Reviews for 1, 987 Miles
Emma Stargaze chapter 10 . 10/7/2008
I dunno which I want (sequel or new story)... It depends on how this story ends. Poor Sylar. Or should I say Gabriel? I'd hate to be stuck in HIS head.
Squiggles.Candi chapter 9 . 8/27/2008
I will make you throw up, so help me God.

HAHAHA!
Squiggles.Candi chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
You didn't!

I did.

Haha!
Squiggles.Candi chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
Okay. While I hate the idea of this story, I love it as well.

The diaglog between Gabriel and Sylar are both OOC and IC o_O

But, nevertheless, funny!

I can't help it. I'm giggling.
Squiggles.Candi chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Okay. This fanfic would be way better if it was just a oneshot.

Still, I continue reading.

I won't lie, I don't care much for your writing style. But. Some things you wrote.. I almost laughed out loud!

"A crush, perhaps? It mocks me. I shake that thought. Crushes are for pimply faced teenagers with their hormones raging who mumble incoherent things to girls. Crushes are for socially awkward teenage girls with their little pigtails bouncing as they giggle and turn red when boys talk to them. Crushes are not for Gabriel Gray."

That was epic!

"I wonder if Mohinder knows how to tell someone you are hopelessly in love with them but you also want to kill them in order to get their powers.

I should ask him that before I kill him."

That was too!

Totally brightened up my day )
johnnymommy19 chapter 10 . 8/7/2008
Please! Do a sequel to this story... PLEASE! I have to know what happens, his is my second time reading it and I am supposed to be asleep because I have Band Camp tomorrow. Please write a sequel, please, I have to read it, please!I will give you a review every day if I have to!
Nerd-and-Proud20 chapter 10 . 5/30/2008
I really like this story. I love the fact that Sylar and Gabriel argue with each other. Please update soon I really want to know what happens next
butterflye chapter 10 . 4/28/2008
Hmm, well, as long as it's a Sylar/Heroes (orAcrosstheUniverse)fic, I'm happy. I say, go for a new story!

Well done, as usual. I've decided that I like Gabriel, but Sylar's WAY funnier. :)
smithsbabe65 chapter 10 . 4/28/2008
I just read the last two chapters. Divine Darling, simply divine!

I cast my vote for a sequel that picks up right where Season 2 ended!
Shakespeare's Lemonade chapter 10 . 4/28/2008
I would love a sequel to this story. It's everything we imagine is going through his head, but can't put into words. This is great and it will be sad when it's over. Sequel please!

~Lynn
T're Urvawi chapter 10 . 4/27/2008
I really like this story. Continuation would be awesome. But if you are led to start a new story I'd be ok with it.

Love this story and how Sylar is lurking in Gabe's head.

;)

~T're
SViolinist chapter 10 . 4/26/2008
Awesomeness.

I vote for a different Sylar story...

-SV
butterflye chapter 9 . 3/23/2008
Absolutely fantastic. I love the interaction between Gabriel and Sylar. :) Although, I have to agree with Sylar, Gabriel does have his girly moments. Keep up the good work!
Smileyfax chapter 9 . 3/18/2008
I'd like to see a sequel, for sure.
Smileyfax chapter 8 . 2/18/2008
This is some good stuff here. I can't wait to see if things go the way they did in the show when they hit New York.