Reviews for Psych
owaranai.natsu chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Loved this look into these two characters and I think your characterization of them was spot-on. I can picture this as one of their first moments of becoming close friends.

I particularly loved the lines, ihe was watching the numbers in his head/i and iWhy it was always easier to see less brilliant stars out of the corner of your eye/i.

Joanina1992 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I really liked this little piece about Capa and Cassie, you described them very well.

I especially liked the ending, where she sees his smile peripherally. The comparison with the stars was very nice.

I've seen that you wrote a lot of other stories on Sunshine, so I'm setting out to read them. I loved this movie and I think there are not enough stories about it.
Cap'n Pirate Monkey chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I could have sworn I'd reviewed this before. Apparently not. Anyway, your Sunshine fics have always been my favourite - it's not that the others are lesser in quality, since they're marvellous too, but - there's something magnetic about the way you write Capa, and something wonderful and honest about the way you write Cassie. This one-shot is a great example of both :)
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I liked this vignette. Quite a bit.
FaceWithTheView chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Ohhhhh I liked this :)
Hunter-James chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
This is a great one-shot. They're in character, imo, and it's got a nice bit of humor. There isn't enough fic for this movie (or this couple).
broken mind chapter 1 . 11/21/2007

i love the thoughts of each character :)

very well done!
angrw chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
So sweet. You are so talented. Thanks!