Reviews for Warm Again
Jace chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I love it! When I read the book I totally thought that they should be together.
RemaSofiRuin chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
AHHHHH! I was so disappointed with the ending of Bloodhound that I have been craving this pairing to no end since. This was perfect, from Rosto's tenderness with Becca's emotions to the hilarious ending that fits so well with the character of the actual books. Even at the end you leave us knowing there is more to come of their relationship and that this will NOT end with them awkward and regretting their actions (like so many stories do). Fantastic job with this and I hope to read more great work like it soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Yes I liked it
Smilesy chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Love it
tweeeeetybird chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
that was fantastic! its hard to find a rosto beka sex story. . . its was great
AyasheKestrel chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I'm glad there's a story out there where Rosto and Beka finally get together! :) I think the ending added the perfect final touch as well.

Keep up the great work!

-Kes
Anna chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
:D Beka needs her Rosto doesn't she? :D
hopetsb chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
i really liked the book Beka cooper and i really think its great how you are writing a fanfic for it! Please continue and i will definitely keep reading! keep up the good work!
Amara Sonya chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
love it
K chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This was awesome! I adored the ending with everyone walking in on them. :D
Kamura-Shieng chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
L-O-V-E, Love... Oohh deary me, very much loved it, so glad you add substance to the story and the characters...What can i say, Well done.
ValerieCarter chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I fucking lvoed it! PLEASE right another chapter! PLEASE PLEASE PLEEASE cuz it was AH-MAZE-ING
morgan allayne chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
wow umm ... smutty much? ... wow... youve corrupted me even more... hope your proud of your self... it was a great story...
l chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
love it
anagharoxox chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I loved it. No cliches, very realistic, and may I say, extremely hot.

Congratulations on a very well done fic!