Reviews for A Year With Quil and Claire
Mikita chapter 9 . 2/23
I'm really enjoying this "fragmented" story. I'd to read more of it! Thanks for sharing and keep posting!
Slytheringirl330 chapter 8 . 2/11
love it... I. Just. Love it. (Don't judge)
Slytheringirl330 chapter 2 . 2/11
I don't know you but your awesome. Why are all other people so much better at writing than me? No offense but I've never really liked Jacob, Quil's always been my fave. Plz don't hate me ;) -Slytheringirl3303
Guest chapter 8 . 11/6/2016
so u make me read all this and come to the ending with that poor excuse? right!
Bendleshnitz chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
I know, two years later, but I really really liked this story and I will still hope you continue and finish it. You have a really good pace and timing for the fluffy humour. Besides, while I'm not thrilled with the idea of Jake having feelings for Claire, I want to know what happens next! LOL

Anyway, hope the Quil/Claire bug bites again with the Breaking Dawn movies and you finish this :)
Mrs.SeverideCasey chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
love it so far!
deleteteled chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
i really enjoyed this story, and i hope you get time to finish it soon :D
best of luck with dealing with all the unhappy, messy stuf fin your life; i hope everything gets better soon
Rosemari Blythe chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Absolutely wonderful. You inspired me to write You Are My Sunshine. Wonderful. Great detail.
bluish chapter 8 . 9/2/2009
I really do love this story. The relationship you've set up is one of the best I've read on this site, and I can't help but smile when I read all of these drabbles (which, I must admit, I've done several times...). I hope that you soon find the time to continue, as it is one of my favorites. Anyways, thanks for an absolutely fantastic story.
SK chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I thought Claire moved in with Quill loong before - i mean she was living with him since her parents left (under the guise of living with Emily). But in this story, i quote 'It had been ten months since I’d moved it. A very long ten months'. What's up with that?
imadinorawr chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
Please please please keep on writing this wonderful story. I love it! I'm sorry about all that's happened in your life, so sorry. It's been like 6 months now! Pretty please keep writing this!
imadinorawr chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Yes! Duct tape solves everything! Finally, someone who understands :)
Suzmac33hotmail.com chapter 8 . 4/10/2009
I am so sorry to hear about ur family. Take care. Please don't perpetually put this story on hiatus. It is a great story!
GRAYPEPPERMINT chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
im so sad.. please update 'c
Mikita chapter 8 . 3/13/2009
I really like your story. I sincerely hope to see more of it once you feel ok enough to write again. All the best!