Reviews for A Year With Quil and Claire
Bendleshnitz chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
I know, two years later, but I really really liked this story and I will still hope you continue and finish it. You have a really good pace and timing for the fluffy humour. Besides, while I'm not thrilled with the idea of Jake having feelings for Claire, I want to know what happens next! LOL

Anyway, hope the Quil/Claire bug bites again with the Breaking Dawn movies and you finish this :)
DracoMalfoysSweetGirl92 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
love it so far!
deleteteled chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
i really enjoyed this story, and i hope you get time to finish it soon :D
best of luck with dealing with all the unhappy, messy stuf fin your life; i hope everything gets better soon
Rosemari Blythe chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Absolutely wonderful. You inspired me to write You Are My Sunshine. Wonderful. Great detail.
bluish chapter 8 . 9/2/2009
I really do love this story. The relationship you've set up is one of the best I've read on this site, and I can't help but smile when I read all of these drabbles (which, I must admit, I've done several times...). I hope that you soon find the time to continue, as it is one of my favorites. Anyways, thanks for an absolutely fantastic story.
SK chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I thought Claire moved in with Quill loong before - i mean she was living with him since her parents left (under the guise of living with Emily). But in this story, i quote 'It had been ten months since I’d moved it. A very long ten months'. What's up with that?
imadinorawr chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
Please please please keep on writing this wonderful story. I love it! I'm sorry about all that's happened in your life, so sorry. It's been like 6 months now! Pretty please keep writing this!
imadinorawr chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Yes! Duct tape solves everything! Finally, someone who understands :)
Suzmac33hotmail.com chapter 8 . 4/10/2009
I am so sorry to hear about ur family. Take care. Please don't perpetually put this story on hiatus. It is a great story!
GRAYPEPPERMINT chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
im so sad.. please update 'c
Mikita chapter 8 . 3/13/2009
I really like your story. I sincerely hope to see more of it once you feel ok enough to write again. All the best!
Palistus chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
I wrinkled my nose. “Quil!”

Quil poked his head into the laundry room. “What’s wrong?”

I held out the offending article of clothing. “Why are your boxers in with my laundry?”

“I don’t know,” Quil said, shrugging. “They probably just got in there by mistake. What’s the problem?”

“Nothing, normally. But you want to explain what’s all over them?” I wasn’t sure if I should be amused or nauseated. Possibly both.

“What are you—“ Quil took a better look at the pair in my hand, before grabbing it suddenly from me. “You didn’t see that.”

“Right.” I turned back to the washing machine I had been filling. “Don’t know what it is, either.”

“Exactly.”

I grinned despite myself. “Life is so much easier if we pretend we’re in denial, don’t you think?”

“My thoughts exactly.”

Ew
Palistus chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
*scrubs with brainsoap* gr i be a heathen! *scrubs harder to cleanse whatever the * a heathen is from his soul o.O* (too many spots to think about what they mean!

'He was huge. Everything about him was huge. I could nearly fit both my feet into one of his shoes. He was well over six-and-a-half feet tall. I felt like a child standing next to him.

I wondered…' made me LOL
Ava Abney chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
I LOVE that movie! It's actiony, romancy, funny and cheesy! What else could you ask for?
No More Time chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
I totally understand the long year. My mother has heart problems, my grandfather has a multitude of heath issues as well, and my little brother is prone to upper respiratory infections, needless to say I don't get to write as much! I hope you do pick it up again soon, I love it!