Reviews for The Fine Line
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 84 . 4/21/2014
I busted out laughing at the omake. I am happy that Lavi and Tyki are together again. Now Lands just needs to remember everything and get his head out of his butt.
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 32 . 4/20/2014
You are doing great at writing the yaoi parts. I am in love with Yullen as a pairing.
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 9 . 4/20/2014
I just had a fangirl moment. You are an awesome author.
poppynono123 chapter 20 . 4/4/2014
for the last chapter make it when the opposite happens i was really hoping for a kanada to put it in not a llen to put it in neh
poppynono123 chapter 19 . 4/4/2014
so much moeeee
to think i would actually here allen say touch me love this one is going for the records hahah
Akurima86790 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
What the heck!? 3 *spatted out of my drink* 103 chapters? Are you fucking kidding me? Guess it will take me 2 weeks to read!?
AznDumplings chapter 66 . 8/13/2013
Aww poor Cole...
Oh well, he'll still be the best akuma ever!
(Well at least in my opinion) :D :3
Kaidious chapter 35 . 5/19/2012
im rereading n it's still hilarious lik dk what. laughed n laughed, i seriously like kanda's conversation w his family xD
Ining-Batong chapter 54 . 4/14/2012
I WAS RIGHT! YOU ARE GOING ABOUT THE MANGA IN A DIFFERENT WAY! Awesome.

And someone gut punch Road.
Ining-Batong chapter 53 . 4/14/2012
Lenalee look at what you did! And Lavi's knocked out and Hitori is feeling glum!

Ah! So many things happening!
Ining-Batong chapter 52 . 4/14/2012
Goodness all of that smex is amazing! And what a way for Hiroko to enter. Have I said how much I love her?

Plus I hope there's some strip poker in the next chapter, I wanna know what Hiroko would do.
Ining-Batong chapter 51 . 4/14/2012
Awww! Road is just the cutest thing ever!

And Allen is a good boy for being patient and letting Kanda sleep.
Ining-Batong chapter 50 . 4/14/2012
...I never thought I'd be so upset that Uri's dead...but ther siblings' argument was pretty amusing.
Ining-Batong chapter 48 . 4/12/2012
...Hiroko...DESTROY HIM! I don't care if Uri is Sable's brother! He hurt Hitori and THAT IS UNFORGIVABLE!

*pants heavily*

Okay...that's out of my system...and what on earth's going on with Alen?
Yootjje chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
hahah when i wanted to click next chapter i suddenly realize it has 103 chapters! this is gonna be an allnighter!
1,369 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »