Reviews for Making a Move
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
i like it
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
what is a game of houses and how is it played?
Nek0Nek0 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Aw, so sweet!
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Aw, so sweet, great job!
Never Forgotten RIP Barbaro chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This is so sweet, I'm still awing. This was extremely well written and I love Prowl plotting. He's just the epitome of cunning.

ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Perfect song;

Gorillaz- DARE.

This has got to be one of THE sweetest JxP fics I have EVER come across.

Much appreciated.

Daisydill chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Very sweet, loved it!
Dragon34 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Aw, once again you've done great work. I like that you made Jazz blind...its original, with green optics. Keep up the stories.
Kittona chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
cute story. It got a little mushy for me towards the end though... It would be interesting to see where this went if you continued it, but it makes a cute one shot.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
WOW, this was really good!
Silveriss chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Simply stunning. I love the way you write.
blood shifter chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
that was very good. i liked it. hope you have a new fic up soon.
OblivionDragon chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Ooh! What a plot twist! I have to say you pulled this thing (Chapter? One-shot?) off beautifully. It was sweet and funny and heartwarming all at once. And the end really tugged on the heartstrings.

What a great note on which to kick off vacation. Thanks!
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Yep, I like Prowl on the prowl, and willing to dance ) And Prowl the gardener made me grin...I could totally see him enjoying live plants and making his room a special santuary of sorts, esp for Jazz. I wonder if he knows plants grow better listening to certain kinds of music )

Very interesting twist with Jazz and the visor, and no doubt it wouldn't matter to Prowl anyway. Very sweet! You could have fun writing a multi chapter fic with this theme IMHO.