Reviews for The Lord of Roses and the Shackled Dragon
mamita chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
Hello, I really like your fic, hopefully soon follow up chapters that bad osn with Hiei, and see if there is more action between these two, I love the couple Kurama (Shuichi) xHiei, are so cute, and though Hiei is as is is a cute tsundere uke, Yusuke is silly at times, as they spend some, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
this was the very first ff i ever read and i loved it i love slave hiei i love kurama getting anger with yusuke i have been waiting two years for you to update plz update soon!
OrphanAccount777 chapter 9 . 3/29/2012
i would love to read more! Please update soon?

alice; ugh! you sound like all those whiny people who just beg or command authors to update!

pw;... sorry?

alice; you better be! listen, Nekoluver, just update whenever and we'll read it.

pw:... but i-!

alice:NO ONE CARES.

pw; :'(
washio the space demon chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
Great story you have going here! Good flow and all that jazz. Two thumbs way up :) I just have one question (which I assume will be answered at some later point in the story), are Yukina and Hiei siblings?

Hope you're having fun at college :D

Update asap okay?

Washio
Mikila94 chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
Update! Its rare to see Hiei as a slave and Kurama as a master, its pretty good tough.
AngstPrincess777 chapter 9 . 5/18/2011
PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE EVERY BIT OF YOUR STORY ESPECIALLY QUIET HIEI LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING ON YOUR STORY
Biennia Baron chapter 9 . 10/28/2010
Just a couple of questions... They might have been answered and if I did miss them then I apologise.

1.) Is Yoko as powerful as in the Manga? Meaning more powerful then thier Uncle.

2.) Do the other 3 demon lords in the manga play any part? Such as Yomi or Maruko.

3.) Is Hiei still the Forbidden child, and Yukina's brother?

4.) Is Yusuke still royalty.

5.) In terms of control, is Kuramas uncle the proper king, or is he acting as Regeant until Kurama is deemed wise enough to gain control?

6.)I believe it was mentioned in several other fanfictions that the manga hinted that hiei was some sort of royalty, now I dont know if that is true but does it play any part in this story?

7.) Who is Yoko, was he not as infamous as he is in the manga?

Again sorry for asking, but I was getting confused. I did think this story was very well written, the plot flows nicely. I cannot wait to read the next chapter.
half-a-recess chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
I don't remember whether or not I ever reviewed to this story, but I really am enjoying reading it! Please update soon!
mimifoxlove chapter 9 . 8/3/2010
yo

WOW! Loved the fight scene! I bet that things would get more explosive if Yusuke found out that Hiei was Kurama's slave.

When will Kurama clam Hiei as his mate? I hope that Hiei could speak :( will he be talking in the near future of this story?

Have fun in college, don't forget about this story.

UPDATE SOON

-Mimi
mimifoxlove chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
yo

oh No! Hiei is not going to be a happy camper!

-Mimi
SounnyKitty chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
i love how in charter Yusuke is good job!
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
As far as suggestions, my brain is too fried, XD. I'm also moving into a dorm, so good luck! I really enjoy reading this fic but I also understand an update every day is not possible witha busy schedule, so just update when you can! (I haven't updated some stories in years or months...eh heh ')
WistfulSin chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
good luck with the dorm situation, I'm about to go register for classes myself. I just came across your story earlier today and tore through it :)

I think that maybe Touya (since he's a bit less emotional than Kurama) should explain what happened to make Hiei disappear, so that at least Yusuke can understand, and then Jin would probably make some remark about how worried Kurama had been about Hiei and how long they'd been looking for him against the council's orders.

You know, let the darling little guy know he's cared about.

This is a good story so far though! Keep on truckin' through it.
ElectricFedora chapter 9 . 7/7/2010
awww, amazing! love the story.
shiorifoxiesmom chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
Wow, I can't believe I'm so behind on all my reading but life got in the way. I just read 5 chapters of this and it's still good. Looking forward to more, but not at the cost of your grades. The mom in me has to remind you, school comes first. Have fun at college. TTFN SFM