Reviews for Human Cyborg Relations
Androgynous-Heron chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
this is one of the cutest and most loving stories that i have ever seen in my whole life.
Hypnosbutterfly chapter 19 . 11/25/2009
This is an incredibly adorable fanfic. I had never in my wildest dreams thought of this as a crossover... but it really works. I hope you plan to write more, but either way I've enjoyed reading this! (Especially since I love anything that has Ghent in it!)
Newone chapter 18 . 9/14/2009
Wow, just wow. This story is amazing. The interactions between Kyp and Chii are excellent. With her child-like behavior its easy for hilarious situation, and you used them all well.

I really hope you update soon.

And I curious what Kyp idea is.
Newone chapter 18 . 9/14/2009
Wow, just wow. This story is amazing. I just love the way Kyp and Chii interact. With Chii child-like behavior its easy to have many hilarious situation, and You used every single one of them. I really hope You update this story soon.

And I curious what Kyp idea is.
Newone chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Good beginning. It seems Kyp will have one big headache:)
Delphine Pryde chapter 17 . 6/19/2009
A wonderfully written, unique crossover. I look forward to reading more.
Ann Jinn chapter 8 . 2/7/2008
Loved the beginning where Kyp learns that Chii is as much work when she was with someone else.

I really enjoy the interaction between the two. And, Kyp learning about a possible memory wipe. Wow, it just keeps getting better.
Ann Jinn chapter 7 . 12/26/2007
Amazing having to break down small everyday things into steps. Stop shaking hands is so cute.

Bet the young lady will learn some amazing things.
Ann Jinn chapter 6 . 12/17/2007
Kind of like being around a small child. Plenty of questions, a different way of thinking and no experience. Often taking many things literally. Why parents need a break and naps were invented.
Ann Jinn chapter 5 . 11/30/2007
Your description of him having the discussion was fantastic and so true to form. He was probably ready to drink after the"what is normal" question.

Snicker
Ann Jinn chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
Chii build lightsaber. You do the situation so well. A cross between innocent child and a real pain sometimes.

FYI here at the University we have had a big increase in Japanese language due mainly to anime.
Ann Jinn chapter 3 . 11/26/2007
Ah, the mystery is just starting. A young lady who repeats words and doesn't breath.
Ann Jinn chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
Oh this one should be fun Chii!