Reviews for The Reinvention of River Tam
Joyeaux5-10 chapter 12 . 7/15
Haven't read this all the way through but it is really great so far! I am hoping it is done because I see you haven't updated in a while
SusanMarieS chapter 14 . 1/6
I reread this and knew I shouldn't have since it is unfinished, but I couldn't resist. Wonderful ideas and thank you for the effort put forth.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Great story set up. This scenario could be cheesy but here the mystery and the character interactions (like Jayne's wariness) make it fascinating. I want to know what they've gotten themselves into, and the darkness of the scenario also suits the show.
christti chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
Jayne is trying so bad haha
christti chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
He's such a gentleman lol
christti chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Looks good :)
Guest chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
Please comeback and do some more!
all forms of fluff chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
The sudden revile that the companian and the shepard are seceret agents, at least partialy retired, for I am assuming the Alience, was a curve ball I didn't see coming in this story. Then again this story seemed to start out as Jayne and River in a box, the thing could have turned out any number of ways. I do think that Jayne not knowing what food is edabile, at least the conviant things, is a bit unlikely. In the series he comes off like an army ranger, or marine, only without the code of honor. This implies at least some sort of survivle skills training if he is able to track and hunt people for his implorers. River's character in this story seems a bit, I am not sure of the word. Too secure in her knowledge, most of wich she seems to be pulling of the handbook and data needles. Point I am trying to make is that other then the false train at the landing site Jayne isn't really contributing anything to the story other then being Rivers work horse. Which is fine in the story so far, but without conflict, or mutual ... I want to say power but that seems to arcaik ... then the possabile of anything more then simple copulation is unlikely to occure. Well I do enjoy your stories and I am off to read some on your LJ page that don't seem to be on this site. Untill next time do continue to have fun in your writing.
npetrenko chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
Great story. More please!
alisosia chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
a really great story - so sad that there are no more updates

like the slow build between R & J - wish to see when they finally admitt that they love each other

chap 15 a bit confusing with Inara and Book - but an intresting spin on Inara's persona

hope u come back to it some day
Courtney-chan1 chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
This story is absolutely fascinating, I can't wait to know what happens next...

Don't give up on it, cause it is well worth your effort, I promise you.
rocky-griffin-az chapter 15 . 12/1/2010
This is a gorrum great fic. really needs to update though, I hope you get an update soon, though it has made me think of some crossovers.
basaltone chapter 15 . 11/1/2010
This story really peaked my interest. I realize that it will never be finished by now, but it is one of those stories that has invaded my brain and just begs to be continued. I really liked the idea of both River and Simon taking on new identities and changing their appearances. That is one thing that always puzzled me on the original is why they didn't just chop off River's hair and make her a blond or something. I also like the fact that River can actually kill you with her brain. It puts her episode with Jayne and the knife into a different perspective. I love the layers you have given to Book and Inara-that is one friendship that I always thought would have been more deeply explored if Joss had had more seasons and I like your take on it. I realize that Jamie and Santa aren't going to get an end here, but I hope you won't mind if I picture it in my own head and give them a HEA (or as close to an HEA that the Alliance will let them have).
TheDancingKiller chapter 15 . 2/12/2010
stop procrastinating and update pretty please!
SusanMarieS chapter 15 . 8/13/2009
good story thanks for the effort.