Reviews for Roadtrip
thewafflebitch chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
this is freaking great. seriously
Alyx chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
Pure genius! The whole thing is just hilarious, I can't stop laughing!
BlatantBookworm chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Cool. Love it so far.
VikingBeauty chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I have to say it...I am surprised Joker didnt start choking her for admitting she had a superman poster when she was young and she worshiped Wonder Woman. After all, who is better than her puddin? Good story though, made me smile.
EvilsApprentice chapter 6 . 4/30/2009
I've been reading you two's stories since last night, and I decided I would review this particular story and chapter for one reason:

The Fonz.

You had me, literally, out of my chair, wheezing in gales of hystericle laughter. Cudos.

I must say, Gladrial, the way you keep the violence to a minimun makes me very happy! . The reason I love your stories is because 1. I can practically hear Hamill and Sorkin speaking your dialouge. Except when Sno-Chan adds in her little bits of smex, then it just gets awkward between my imaginary Arleen and Mark and they just stop talking to each other.

2. I've read my fair share of JokerxHarley fics, and it always pushes my buttons when authors write about how the Joker 'beat Harley sensless until she was a whimpering mass in a pool of blood.'

Just... no.

As far as I'm concerned, the Joker has never beaten Harley to that extent in either the animated series or the comic books, and they're reading way too much into the abusive aspect of the relationship. Yes, the Joker hits her, but only when he's annoyed at either her idiocy or Bat-freak's meddling. And he never goes as far as to kick and pummel her until most of her ribs/limbs are broken. First off, he's way too impatient to exert that much energy on abusing her physically, when there are so many other delicious ways of screwing with her, and second, I doubt Harley would just lay down and take that much abuse. She's willing to take a lot from her man, but she defends herself when she feels she needs to. You keep the violence between Harley and the Joker at a minimum, to where he just thwacks her over the head or kicks her shin when he's irritated.

Love.

I also like how witty and normal their banter is. It adds a domestic feeling to the scene, and I just lurve that.

Another thing: Harley’s nightmare is MY nightmare, and I was almost in a cold sweat when I read that. Joker not loving Harley? Not even way deep down in the twisted little raison that used to be his heart? Gah! *hides*

So… in conclusion, I love your stories. Especially the Secrets one (forget the name… gah! I just read it *kicks self*) I’m going to continue reading now… might not review, because I’m a lazy bitch and all, but then again, I might.

That was longer than I expected. It was a bit of a rant, but, eh, long reviews make ME happy, so I hope you won’t resent me for rambling.
MacAttack5 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Funny. I am Canadian and dammed proud of it, but that part freakin cracked me up. I have nothing against superman, I love him, but it bothers me how people say Batman is nothing compared to him. They are pretty much equal to me. So enough of my rambling... you both have a great sense of humor! Great job.
Squirrel chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
You know how you guys are, like, awesome-on-a-stick-with-extra-awesomesauce? And you're probably both busy with Real Life and other such stuff... but are there any more fics in the works? I just completely love your take on the characters, and the humour, and it's all so WIN. And I'm greedy so would love more.

*puppy dog eyes*
MochaCocaFan chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
L.

O.

L.

XD
ccjj chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
hahahaha tres bien! “Harley,” he began in a tone that suggested he was about to pass on great wisdom. “Don’t let them fool you. French Canadians are just as bad as the real thing.” love it, it's got the real comic book feel to it.
Skullblade chapter 9 . 7/22/2008
What funny but sad chapter. Heath really did do an excellent job.
Skullblade chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
Ah, Rich men pull out all the stops! Well... rich villains trying to impress other villains, anyway.
Skullblade chapter 7 . 7/22/2008
I just KNEW there was something wrong with his 'month' thing. They couldn't possibly have been driving that long...
Skullblade chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
THE FONZ! ...Best. Line. Ever.
Skullblade chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
The Joker driving. God help us all.
Skullblade chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
Does Harley really think about Scarecrow that much? Corn...straw...