Reviews for Arc D'Tegan
Dagmar Beck chapter 23 . 5/15/2014
Hi, I have been enjoying the circle series and I just wondered is this the end. I look forward to reading more of your stories here or at T&OM whether it's this series or another. DB
poohsox chapter 23 . 8/13/2008
Wow, I'm stunned! A great finish. I'm looking forward to another sequel (and haven't forgotten about that "emergency protocol transfer" either). Tegan would look awfully cute with a basketball belly.
LilacFree chapter 23 . 8/12/2008
Shameless hussy, ending there. Poor Tegan is certainly fertile, isn't she? At least she's an interesting house guest. Nyssa and Tyrel will never be bored.

Anyway, I enjoyed it very much and look forward to more.

(and the next chapter of bonds is off to my betas and I'm chewing my nails, nom)
LilacFree chapter 22 . 8/12/2008
So John stole something from under the console. So the Doctor has to come back. Right? Right?

Left a favorite toy?

Dirty diaper?

I'm such a hopeless romantic.
LilacFree chapter 21 . 8/9/2008
Oo, you're steaming ahead. It's like you earned the happy bits with all the angst before. The whole story cycle is very enjoyable. I love seeing different things done with Tegan.
poohsox chapter 20 . 8/8/2008
Ahh...I'm a little warm right now. Keep those chapters coming.
LilacFree chapter 19 . 8/6/2008
Ahah. I had a feeling Tegan was hiding something like that. That partially sates my curiosity. So good to see a fast update, wish you could say the same - I'm about halfway through my next chapter of Bonds.
poohsox chapter 18 . 8/5/2008
Hope Tegan is just playing Peek-a-boo. Looking forward to another chapter soon.
LilacFree chapter 17 . 7/19/2008
Well I'm glad to see more. I keep feeling there's another shoe about to drop, but that just might be my paranoia about the Master.
poohsox chapter 17 . 7/19/2008
I check every day for the next chapter. Five is fav but Seven is so darn cute. I've really enjoyed your stories with Five and Tegan.
LilacFree chapter 16 . 5/27/2008
Eek. That message scares me a lot more than it does Nyssa.
Norwegian Eyes chapter 13 . 4/21/2008
..got confused
Norwegian Eyes chapter 12 . 4/21/2008
good stuff!

i'm so excited!
LilacFree chapter 13 . 4/5/2008
Poor Five. He had no way of knowing how headstrong Ace is. I'm hoping Seven will pop along.
LilacFree chapter 12 . 3/22/2008
Whee, more story. There's going to be quite a... well, I see things going pear shaped. Ace is on the warpath and Tegan is homicidal. If only Leela were here with Janus thorn, it would be the trifecta of temperamental companions.