Reviews for Presents
activemars828 chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
Phase one is complete!
activemars828 chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
... Why am I not surprised? Oh, wait it's the Cassettes and Skywarp.
activemars828 chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
This is going to go places I'm sure!
activemars828 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Definition of Megatron: cruel, but reasonable. Tactical. If it has anything to do with upsetting Starscream, do it.
fancyspinner chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This is too cute. I no the cons are supposed ot be all evil but all or most causes should have some sort of ethics or something and megatron must have some sort of something to keep people loyal to him. I love that even the cons are nice to the youngling.
Little Kunai chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
daaaw awesome
Little Kunai chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
aww soundwave we've all wondered why the ground wont open up and swallow us whole when being cornered by embarrassing pushy people XD

who knew megatron knew how to party like the rest of em?

and bwahahaha the personality of a dial tone, you gotta hand it to our favorite troublemaker he does have a gift for insults
Little Kunai chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
couldn't keep a jar of mold alive? ouch but probably true

screamer's got a big mouth no surprise there.

i love your solidarity between the seekers

and while i can appreciate soundwave's honesty he really stuck his foot in it this time X0
Little Kunai chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
respect? they're both willing adults here sooo what could he have possibly been disrespecting?
Little Kunai chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
your ratbat's sooo snuggly

maaan soundwave is a one mech brady bunch

so they're all plotting to get soundwave and nightraider for their own amusement? XD who said the decepticons don't do nice?
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
well this is soundwave i doubt he can come up with anything smooth. poor guy just lost her momentarily for a good flight.
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
never saw great esacape but the snowman made us all cry slaggit!

aww romance is blooming

and nightraider's little AA prayer revision cracked me up
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
ok i GOTTA know about the alligator egg incident

and aww its so cute the way he coddles his kids
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
ahh ravage going over ratbat's list was fun, wouldn't we ALL love to see santa's face when he gets THAT list? XD

primus blessed silence? soundwave musta got an early christmas prezzy still can't believe ol megs let them go through with this

ha ha animals eating their young?
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
aww lil ratbat in a santa hat image made me squeal. sooo cuuute!

and i definitely giggled for more then 15 seconds