Reviews for Kibosh
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 1 . 4/27
(because I'm reading this a second time and totally forgot I reviewed)

LOL oh dear this was so hilarious! from Neji trying to get into Tenten's pants to her kicking Lee, and Neji and Tenten trying to act as if nothing happened. LOL
and Lee was awake the entire time! LOL
I'm not sure who would be more embarrassed if Neji and Tenten knew LOL

loved the sexy bits and the humor - thank you for the great read!
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This was hilarious, pity Neji and Tenten didn't get to take things further, though I guess Lee would have been the one most disadvantaged!
naash chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
lol gosh poor lee. the poor soul
bubbles12345 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
LOLOLOL. GREAT ENDING. TOTALLY SOLD THE STORY :D
SuperHyuga Yoshi-chan chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Heh-heh...that's kinda funny! "Talk about a knocked-about opening..."
OSYH chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Loved it! I actually liked how you made us anticipiate the end from the first sentences. Slightly scandalous, slightly cute.
dreaming.sapphire chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Lmao. Seems like Lee will have to face the wrath of Neji. XD
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Nice story!
LeFoxy chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
LOL. Okay. First, sorry about the late review. Gosh! This was published 20th of November and I haven't reviewed it till now. I should be !

Second, love the story. Yupp! It is hilarious. "Talk about a knocked about opening." And I can't believe it was a bit lime. LOL! That is why I was laughing the whole story. Exciting yet hilarious, I actually didn't imagine you write lime, but it was great, cause it's new, and unimaginable which is good._

Merry Christmas. Sorry about the late review.
piixiiestiix chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Oh my God!

Scandalous!

Very funny, I liked the Physics references
Tanya Lilac chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Very, very HOT cheeky. -laughs-

Loved it intensely, dear.
BlitzenAngel chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
LOLZ This was funny and hot all at the same time aweshumness! You are the reason why I love NejiTen fics! Keep up the good work!
animeluver7 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
well here's my review!:D

i kinda liked it, coz you describe it very well, so it doesn't leave any question marks.(no, i'm not a pervert:P)

anyway keep up the good work! i think i'll read some other story's of you soon.

and yeah...i really am a nejiten fan!XD

coz they rock and tenten is my favorite kunoichi!
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I thought this was funny especially the fact that Lee was awake the entire time and that Neji was going to be unpleasant the next day. It was a really sweet NejiTen!
Twixbaby chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Lmao i liked this story XD. Nice job.