Reviews for The Whiteness Of The Snow Shows Your Beauty
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Such a wonderful story! :)
Just another human chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
For me, your story was very relaxing. I have to admit that the people you have chosento write about were slightly out of character (some people more so than others). Great writing.
sakurahanaalice chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I think this was really sweet. It's nice to see C.C. like this since she rarely shows this side of her.
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Great job.
xRissychanx chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
How cute, well done n_n
abstef27 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
..dis is da 4th fanfic that i've read that was yours..

..i like your one shots..

..haha..

..ty for making the story!..

.. :3 ..
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I read this one a long time ago (maybe a month) but forget to leave a reply.

Is hard to make a character OOC inside the series, that why we didn’t get the chance to see CC on that kind of roles, especially those that require for her to express her feelings. I guess their kiss on episode 25 changed something inside both of them, who knows. With the 2nd season ready to go out on April I’m sure something will happen in the end with those two. Meanwhile, I have to keep enjoying myself with fanfics like this one.

Good work.
psychedelia chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
I'm still surprised they weren't freezing the very moment they step out of the door, but is it because they're used to it? I when to Japan during the winter season with all the clothes and jackets but I was still cold. Nice story!
Eleanor Rigby 000 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
It was really great :D. I didn't really see an OOC. :)
JC-zala chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
C.C. and Lelouch were not out of character here. Sometimes, serious characters like themselves can have fun and act childishly sometimes. I like how they tease each other. It's so natural. Their moment was quite nice. Great job!
sangkun chapter 1 . 11/20/2007