Reviews for Reflections in an empty house
Syolen chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
You're back!

This is a cool update, all the characters are spot on :)
Inuchemist10 chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
I thought that was lovely. I loved the memory of Edward and Winry...an well the crash. It was so them, and so sweet! Poor Pinako...
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 5 . 1/10/2008
Aw. Love the little hint of things to come - sweet. And Winry's memories in the forms of the items she'd gathered, that's lovely, too.
Syolen chapter 5 . 1/10/2008
Ooh, so sweet. Pinako deserves more love.
Legendary Chimera chapter 5 . 1/10/2008
squeeness! Absolutely adorable. Major points for using Pinako. :)
Syolen chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
Grannies let us do what parents forbid us, yes yes **nods** This was really sweet :)
Inuchemist10 chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
Aw, that was cute and encouraging for the old lady. I think she wil live to see that.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
Poor Pinako.
Inuchemist10 chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
Aw, that was cute. In his own way, I think Ed knows she is a genius of her trade!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
As always, excellent work. The last paragraph nearly got me.
Syolen chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
I don't think I've read a fic about Pinako before... These two chapters are really sweet :)
Ishte chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
Aw! Look, I know I keep using the word sweet to review these things.. But they are. They really evoke a lot of emotion though. You capture a lovely picture.
Ishte chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
This is so sweet... Poor Pinako... haha part of life though, the children growing up and moving on. Maybe for Pinako though, it was a little sooner than she thought it would be.
Inuchemist10 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Good point of view!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Aw. I love it. Pinako gets so little love but she's really a wonderful character. Yay for this story.