Reviews for Two Brothers
Nooooo! Poor Skyfire...
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 8 . 2/12/2009
aw so cute love it
Meiza chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
Oh dear. I forsee a great deal of pain, manipulation, and general confusion and abounding misinformation in the future.

I'm glad to see you have updated. While I wish that the Bluestreak and Barricade 'confrontation' hadn't been resolved so quickly and cleanly, I understand that you probably want to get to the meat of the story soon.

I'll be a-waitin'! :)
tomorrow4eva chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
Yup. I officially don't like Guileforce. Or Thunderwing, actually. Happy to see the update up! Can't wait to find out what Barricade and Bluestreak do as a next move. :)
ArmoredSoul chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
O.O

SKYFIRE?

THE FUCK?

Not only is he planning on harming Blue and Cade, he's gone Skyfire NEAR DEATH from force spark mitosis!

O, I am SO gonna KILL that bastard!

Roast him in his own fluids!

Rip him to shreds!

RAWRG!

DEATH TO GIULEFORCE, DIE!
blood shifter chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
wow. ok so it wasn't the happy loving brotherly reunion i was expecting but everything can't be perfect. awesome chapter. keep up the good work. update soon please.
Starfire201 chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
If I read that last sentence correctly, Guileforce better hope Starscream is unaware of this, or that he never finds out, because he will be one dead mech the moment he DOES find out. Autobot or not, Skyfire was Starscream's friend.

Nice little reunion you had there. Too bad Guileforce is plotting against them.
Elita One chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
aww a sweet moment for them

but it wont last if those 2 have anything to say about it
Rangerfan58 chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
poor Barricade not understanding what a hug is so when are you going to update it's been a while
Meiza chapter 7 . 10/13/2008
"Then Bluestreak came running at him, arms wide open, in what Barricade thought must be an attack."

Though for the life of me, I can't imagine what kind of attack would start off looking like THAT. Still, it certainly doesn't bode well for this reunion.

Personally, I think Blue is a little too quick to go in for the happy hug. I realize he's happy to see his supposedly long dead brother again, but considering that he's a decepticon and that everyone he's been trustin his entire life has been lying to him, I'd think it'd take a little longer to sink in.

I really like you're premise, by the way. At first, I thought it was going to be Prowl and Barricade/Bluestreak (I've seen that once). Then I thought it was going to be Bluestreak and Prowl/Barricade (I've seen that more often). Instead, we have Bluestreak, Barricade, AND Prowl as the adopted brother. I find teh dynamics of that to be very cool. Not to mention Barricades self-imposed mission to get Blue back, citing that Blue 'belonged with him.'

Here's hoping you return to this story!
Elita One chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
ohh no Blue watch out

hope to read more :)
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
Is Barricade that paranoid?
amber Kat chapter 7 . 7/18/2008
oh snap! and you just left it off right there!
ArmoredSoul chapter 7 . 7/17/2008
Oh SLAG.

DON'T DO IT BLUE!

BLUESTREAK!
Povlyn chapter 7 . 7/17/2008
Absolutely brilliant :D I demand moro ;P

No seriously please keep going.

/Povlyn