Reviews for McGeek
A Nonny Cat chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Almost all my favourite characters together in one place :-)
Saissa chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Oh wow - Jenny Sheppard is John Sheppards brother?

I didn't know that!

LOL
RealityBreakGirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
That was an incredibly cute crossover story! I love how you worked the two separate teams in for just a passing meeting that worked really well.

And that bit at the end about Jenny wanting to see John? Gold. Pure gold. I love it!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
interesting story _
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Dude... Jenny & John related? Hm- that could work.

Daniel & McGee would get along great, and yes Tony would get on Daniel's nerves.

Although she has Ziva's kick-butt moves, Vala always struck me as more in tune with Abby. Maybe it's the pigtails.

Anyway, great job.
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
A plus for this one! Nice meld of both universes, all characters spot on, great work! :-)
zats chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Great crossover story...like the connection of Daniel and Tim which is believeable. Hope you continue the story or do a sequel.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
A great story. Very good.
immertreu chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Wonderful story! Thanks a lot. Hope you'll write more NCIS/SG crossovers in the future. Maybe with a little more Gibbs? ;)
AlbinoMonkeyC chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I LOVED the ending. It was so sweet!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Interesting
Llanea chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Oh Score! another SG fan! yay! and one who not only does crossovers between the two but also has McGee(my personal fav character) and the central NCIS character! yay love both of your fics! more soon please!
redrose7856 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Aw. That's cute. I read the summary and was like, "you're kidding me". I was pleasantly surprised. VERY well done.
ffreaderwriter chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Very interesting story. I like it.
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
okay.

so i know that your main focus wasn't on Jenny and John being all coolieo siblings. But like OMG, what an amazing concept. so, if it wouldn't be completly off the wall, is there a possible one-shot in the future about that amazing family dynamic?