Reviews for Maintaining Balance
natalya3721 chapter 21 . 3/18/2014
Dixiedynamite18 chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
I do hope you will update this story soon. It is by far one of the best pieces of writing I have found on this website. I don't know how many times I have gone back to the beginning and read through again. I find myself doing this every few months, starting from the very beginning and running right through. If you feel that this story has run its course and have since moved on to other projects I do completely understand but I do want you to know that I have truly enjoyed this story and hope you will consider completing it. For my own personal selfish reasons of course!
Dixiedynamite18 chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
hergirl10 chapter 21 . 10/12/2012
This is, by far, the best bam story i have ever had the privilege of reading. I truly hope
you continue at some point. I would love to read about a wedding. You are an amazing writer!
jamie chapter 21 . 8/18/2012
this was very funny! thank you for your humor, i need to laugh. i know its been almost a year, but i wanted to say thank you anyway!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/29/2012
Patiently waiting for the next chapter.
chocolatelover chapter 21 . 7/25/2012
Hopefully there is a new chapter soon. I also want to add that damn! Bianca and Maggie are always going at it. Lol.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/29/2012
Oh please update this soon
AMCGL7 chapter 15 . 1/15/2012
So enjoyed this chapter with all the car talk. There are a lot of us women who love beautifully designed and built vehicles, and especially love driving them the way they were meant to be driven.
Dixiedynamite18 chapter 21 . 12/22/2011
So glad you updated this story, I have read it and its predecessor Achieving Balance as well as the vignettes you've done several times and have loved this storeline and your concept of the characters. I have enjoyed following along with Bianca and Maggie in regards to their individual growth as people and as a couple attempting to raise a daughter. I find your writing to be superb and the dialog between Maggie and Zach and Greenlee and Kendall to be absolutely hilarious. My complements to you as a writer for putting your work out there for others to read and enjoy and I do hope you will continue with this story.
Acester chapter 21 . 12/22/2011
Wow u updated this story am so glad I love this story plz update soon this story is awesome. Glad u put a new twist to Cecilia neva understood maggie cheating on Bianca. Later Acester
ImaginaryPoet chapter 20 . 4/19/2009
Wow! Over the past few weeks I've grown quite fond of your stories, especially this one. It's been a while since you've updated, and I fear I might soon begin to go through withdrawls! Anyway, you're doing great, so please please please keep it going!
sehat chapter 20 . 12/4/2008
Wow! Thanks a lot for the update! I've been waiting for this for like forever! lol! I definitely need some BAM since AMC is messed up right now and apparently Bianca has found the "love of her life" which I don't buy for one second! urgh! :( The storyline was too soon and doesn't add up. anyways enough about that your story is much a happier place and I definitely prefer this! Hope you update soon! You keep my love for BAM burning! Thanks!
Soulless Warlock chapter 20 . 12/3/2008
I have sinking suspiscion something terrible is going to happen. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Still, Kendall and Greenlee steal every scene they're in. Wether they're making jokes or are the butt of the jokes.
Bhavisha chapter 20 . 12/1/2008
Hi QQ!

Awesome chapter once again.

Hope you update soon.:)