Reviews for My Enemy Is My Enemy
Shadowhagai chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
Can you make me a TakxTlaloc fic filled with romanctic stuff and ,pretty please,pretty please with

cookie'n'cream with cherry on a top...*Doing the puppy dog pout*
Shadowhagai chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Ya know,I think I kinda like it and its very romantic but it doesn't mean anything accept this here.

Shadowhagai out

*End reviewtion*
NoLongerNewhi chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
Aw...don't tell me you're not going to do anymore for this story? D:

It's SO good! The way you put things down is I would read anything you type! And I would love to read more of this story if you did it...
Heavenly-hands2 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
You did a wonderful job the first time!

But now it even better now that you've rewritten it.

I hope to see more of this fic if you're willing to keep going with it.

Like I said before, you mske Tlaloc and Tak a hot couple. Sorry, thats just the fangirl side of me.
Ashley C chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
you were right, I see why you were laughing at the end, Deamonchick! I thought You wrote it really well, but add a few more descriptions, I could see it but it leaves at lot in the blur, paint a tad bit more details on your next story, which there'd better be! Your grammer was awesome as always and Far supieror to mine.

I have only watched like three episodes of TAk and no Game thingys except for a few but I could follow along which I think shows that your point was clear, I Grammer/English teacher of mine said that every story that really connects to people can paint a picture, and the more detail and info you can put in, in the fewest words possible (but lively imaginative Words) really grabs people.

next time

Le' Friend of la Works of Art(yours)
MagicNein chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Oh my God. I honestly did not think I'd like this as much as I did when I started reading. I cannot believe I am saying this-but I'd read more if you wrote it like this. Because this is damn good. It's out-of-character, but in-character at the same time. I like an Author that can do that.
Heaven1yHands chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Wow, when I first saw that this was a TakxTlaloc story, I did not want to even look at the summary.

But this is actually a good story. Tak and Tlaloc would make a hot couple.

Very nice story.
TOONSRULE chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
It's really good! ...A little creepy, but good none the less!