Reviews for NaruHina Multi Oneshot
Flawless
bea012 chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
That was brilliant! :D
Anonymouse chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
One thing you should know, a lot of readers check the reviews. When I read 'em, I didn't bother reading the story anymore.

Another thing...how many names have you come up with to review yourself? Just saying, but the consistent first name/surname for anonymous reviews is wayyy fishy, and I suggest, next time you want more reviews, get a better story. DON'T abuse being able to review as anonymous.

Natalie Hernandez, Jennifer Ruiz, Sarah Luha and Kelly Lee? Nice names. But you'd have to be careful next time. And besides, what makes it twice as obvious is the fact that all of 'their' reviews have terrible spelling and grammar.

I don't mean to be a flamer. I just don't like people who praise themselves for more reviews. It's really, very, very annoying.
cynicalConquestar chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Tell me. Do you READ these things before you post them? Honestly you grammar is absolutely dreadful.
pokegirl chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
nice story but please make your grammar more better next time.

oh and i got this funny skit to tell you!

hinata:really nice story...

sakura:*kissing naruto*

naruto:*not kissing back*so hinata wanna go out?

hinata:sure.

THE END
shell chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
u cant freakin spell! other than that its a good multi one shot!
Matrix Taylor chapter 11 . 5/31/2010
kawaii

~M.T.
Rose Tiger chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
*Laughter*
Natalie hernandez chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
OMFG! I LOV THIS STORY! ITS 1 OF UR BEST ONES!

"All yours" O MY FRIKIN GOD DAT WAS SO ADORABLE!

i WANNA SCREAM! LIKE I SAID,I LOVE HINATA AND NARUTO STORYS SO MAKE MORE!

AH WATA AN ASOME STORY!

!
Kelly Lee chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
OK its "Maybe he likes me and thinks im cute!" thats how its suposed to be! it makes more sense that way. Anyways,nice story. I like this couple. But work on your Grammer. Oh and i love ur storys but not the oone that has songs. Make ur own storys with out songs. I love ur storys and this couple! keep it up!
Sarah Luhan chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
OMG! I LOVE THIS COUPLE!

MAKE MORE STORYS ABOUT THEM! NO sasuke and hinata storys XP!

make hinata and naruto storys! THeyr the BOMB!
Jennifer Ruiz chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
OK I love naruto and hinata storys there like number 1!

but it sorta has some bad grammer. but love the story anyways! Keep making Naruto And Hinata love storys! There cute!
natalie hernandez chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
OMG! I LOVE STORYS ABOUT NARUTO AND HINATA! THERE LIKE THE BEST FRIGGIN COUPLE EVER! AND I LOVE DIS STORY! MAKE MORE HINATA & NARUTO STORYS UR GOOD AT IT!
riia chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
i like the naruhina but hate the shickaino
riia chapter 1 . 7/20/2009