Reviews for Small Games
Poodie chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
That quote is the best! I love it and this one shot!
Softie chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Haha, yes! They are a cute pairing, a mouse and a cat. You made it feel believable and I honestly gotta say, I liked their bickering more than being together :) keep the good work, ya?
YukiTenVianey Team chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
It was a really nice story, but did it HAVE TO end in a lemon scene?
Pretenders chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Love it. Please write more for Kankuro and Tenten when you have the chance!
Clementive chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
First of all, let me tell you that I don't usually ship this couple but you have managed to have me hooked. This was well written and fun! :)
sylversmith chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
All around fantastic. You did a wonderful job really building and developing the characters (all sticking to their foundation from the manga) and you built a wonderful balance between descriptors, story line, and romance/fluff. From a reader's perspective, your theme was beautifully woven throughout the story, and I can't wait to reread!
cozieatbrains chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
At first., igot confused as to what exactly kankuro was referring about. But it became clear on the latter part. Anyway.. This is again a wonderful fic. Its very well written. Grammar , diction , pacing are all good. And the thing that i liked the most in this one and all other story of yours is that , they are very much in character. Even in the lemony part :)) really .as always, you did a great job. Please do more of this two. :) its official. You are my favorite kankuxten author! :)
Armads the Doom Bringer chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This is amazingly good. A tad long, but all the better for it. I usually force myself to find something to criticize, but I'm almost at a loss for what I can say. This is one of the best pieces of fiction I think I've ever read, not just on this site. It is a truly marvelous work, and only makes me want to read more. A fantastic job; you should be proud of this.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
this was really good
leiaah chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
that was awesome. i just love the build up of their relationship, and that ending. very, very, VERY good.
Azhwi chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Beautiful work with this pair. I'm a happy fan of them. Probably always will be.

As a one shot it answered all that it needed to, and it was long and detailed enough that I was satisfied at the end... Why the heck does that sound like sex? I wonder :D

Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
GirlintheBlackTrench chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
For this story I need write only three syllables... A-maz-ing!
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
What an amazing story. I love the plot line and the character development - the fight scene where Tenten showed her true colours would have to be my favourite part. Awesome story. :)
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
That was spectacular. The pacing, the action, the depth to that question...they were all fantastic! The idea that Tenten might be able to surpass Neji is so awesome I can's articulate it, and that KankurĊ is the one to get her to face her only remaining obstacle in life, no matter his own motives...just wonderful. I especially like that you explained why he, of all people, would know that she was holding back; lesser writers wouldn't address that issue.

Yay for the Rare Pair Menagerie! I'm so glad we both got into the same C2. If we hadn't, I might never have found this. Thank you for a delicious, beautiful story!
Shadow-Assassin67 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Never thought they would get together but man that was awesome
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »