Reviews for The Frozen Whisper
KattytoNebel chapter 29 . 2/26
No pude para desde el primer capítulo. Y ahora estoy con los ojos que quieren llover. Ay, noooo. Joder, por qué Ichigo?
Por cierto, gran trabajo para entrelazar la ficción con el anime un lujo (no sí con el manga, mea culpa, no lo he leído)
Gracias por este fic tan bonito. Estoy ansiosa por saber qué viene.
Saludos
RotcehM chapter 29 . 2/17
gooood
fuegoleonvermillon498 chapter 29 . 2/16
Hermosa historia espero que puedan estar juntos al final de todo esto
Gaamatsu96 chapter 27 . 2/14
Actually a Review for chapter 29
Wait a damn second ! I just thought something !
Why did Aizen die so easily?
Could it be author convenience ? Or is all an aizen illusion?
If it’s the second there is still hope
Because I really don’t want mayuri to revive Ulquiorra and control him as in the thousand blood war
I will hope for a HEA
Gaamatsu96 chapter 29 . 2/14
What did I just read ?
It’s valentine
Why is this sad !
Now I wanna cry
Great chapter but I’m still sad
Hope to read more soon
Shu Ouma GC chapter 29 . 2/14
Welcome back! The story is almost over :(
Gaamatsu96 chapter 28 . 1/14
Been a while
Great how this is going
Just hoping for a HEA at the end
Hehehe
Brenda Joyeux chapter 28 . 1/3
What an episode it was. Merry belated Xmas and Happy New Year . .Do you that if every fan of Frozen wish it becomes an anime. If we reach 1000 it'll come true. Anyway just a suggestion next when you're free and have time to post this story on Ao3 . Because reading on fanfiction on phone it's hard with the ants writing. Lol. See you soon for the last chapter and maybe another one for an epilogue.
BerryBiru chapter 27 . 1/1
OMG OMG OMG! YOU'RE FINALLY BACK!
fuegoleonvermillon498 chapter 28 . 12/31/2023
Que hermoso capitulo ya espero su reencuentro
jhonda3721 chapter 28 . 12/31/2023
So great to see an update wow! Glad you haven’t given up! I enjoyed the new chapter even though it felt so short lol. What a predicament Rukia is in. Ouch! I can’t imagine how much pain she is feeling dealing with Yammy’s brutality. Poor gal. Hopefully things will turn out alright though and at least Ulquiorra made it there to her!
Btw this is SweetestChick. Got a new phone since I had to leave my old one with a friend of mine that lives in a different country (long story). But feel free to reply as usual love! HNY!
Incognito74 chapter 28 . 12/31/2023
Damn now that was dramatic. This was a great return for such a beloved story!
Shu Ouma GC chapter 28 . 12/31/2023
Welcome back. Now we need you write until the Thousand Year Blood War Arc :)
Kirke chapter 27 . 8/20/2023
Omg it is not finished?! I came here because you've posted my favourite fanfiction of all time and i wanted to remind myself a little of its storyline. I thought that i read ending mamny many years ago but lack of recent update aborts this thought. Anyway, thanks for your work. Would you care someday add next chapter?
exodogenesiszacarias chapter 27 . 6/15/2023
Para cuándo actualizaras más capítulos está muy interesante ya quiero que Ulquiorra Balla por Rukia enverdad amó esta pareja