Reviews for The Frozen Whisper
Duuuuuuuuude...I need more...this story is too good to just, well, not continue -_-
Shu Ouma GC chapter 24 . 4/24
OMG THIS IS THE BEST AND THE ONLY RUKIA AND ULQUIORRA FANFICTION EVER!

*cough* *cough*

One thing though I thought Ulquiorra doesn’t have a heart? His hollow hole is where his heart suppose to be so why did you mention his heart, unless Rukia fill that hole of his...

Also it been 2 year since you update... so the next time you update will be like 5 more years from now... huh
Shu Ouma GC chapter 13 . 4/24
DAMNNNNNN WOW
ForbiddenHate chapter 24 . 3/26
Oh well, of all the crack ships that are there I really didn't expect to stumble upon this one. xD But I'm so, so glad that I did! OMG! YOUR STORY IS AMAZING! I really didn't expect for it to grow on me. I started reading it because it was so well written and it intrigued me on how you would be able to present UlquiRuki's relationship. Well, all I can say is that I'm totally hooked and there's no going back! Haha. Girl, you are awesome!
I'm really curious how everything is going to play out (I kind of have a bad feeling because Rukia might have a change of heart when she actually sees her friends/Byakuya, but I do hope you'll crush it!) so I'll be looking forward for your update! c:
nakama14499 chapter 24 . 3/18
I really want to know how you 're gonna end this!
pixerletter chapter 24 . 1/27
I love this so much. omg
Elcarim-Soberian-1222 chapter 24 . 10/8/2017
It has been a while thatvi had to re-read everything and still love it
Guest chapter 24 . 9/25/2017
this story is great, I hoping for a happy ending
Brenda247 chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
Now that story is A-DO-RA-BLE !
Mitsie chapter 24 . 9/3/2017
Wooh! So much tension *ahem* Cant wait for your next update Asagiri! Brilliant as always...for the sake of your poor fans (cough*us*cough) i hope you never stop writing!

This chapter reminds me of some fanart i had made based on this story many years ago! Check them out...id love to hear what you think :)
b34f/th/pre/i/2011/249/7/f/ulquiruki_by_
and this one too! art/UxR-obsessooonnn-P-292413458
Olivia Nico chapter 24 . 8/19/2017
Wow...I am speechless...you've got some good writing skills :D ..I wonder when are you going to update :1
Brenda247 chapter 24 . 8/8/2017
I totally agree, like always . But on another topic this chapter was so sweet. Too much sweetness is bad for Health .But here I don't mind even if I've melt on the floor and to pick me up , they would have to use a spoon. Lol.
kutsky chapter 24 . 7/12/2017
Thank You for another awesome chapter! Though my Greek tragedy senses are tingling lol _
Animefanx3 chapter 24 . 7/1/2017
Ahhhh, it's been awhile since I've been on! I finally checked out some stories and I was totally stoked you had updated! Lovely!

Anyways, I liked your romance.. it was nice to read. For a moment I thought a lemon was going to happen! _ I wouldn't have minded though muwhahaha.

Lovely chapter 3
Abrams 1559 chapter 15 . 6/30/2017
I am curious since Aizen did not know about ulquiorra's second release would ulquiorra be more powerful than his rank would state.