Reviews for The Frozen Whisper
Shu Ouma GC chapter 27 . 12/25/2022
2022 is almost over so when new chapter :)
ladymontoya000 chapter 27 . 5/31/2022
Por favor continuaba quiero que se encuentren
JinFei chapter 1 . 2/26/2022
Please update! Can't wait for their reunion .. Your Frozen Whisper story is my top 2 story! I seldom review but I felt compelled to as I enjoyed reading your story very much! Cheers :)
Guest chapter 27 . 2/7/2022
Please please please update
Guest chapter 27 . 1/30/2022
That was fun chapter.

Though Byakuya must have trained hell of a lot - first release Ulquiorra is several steps above masked Ichigo, and Ichigo was matched almost evenly with Byakuya without his mask.
millayui chapter 27 . 1/30/2022
please do continue... keep on waiting for the updates
dA9a7 chapter 27 . 1/30/2022
Hola!, me encanto la historia, los omakes son extra muy interesantes. Una vez que la empece a leer no pude parar, así que me hice un maratón leyéndola. Espero con ansias para saber como se resuelven las cosas entre Rukia y Ulquiorra (*: .。. o()o .。.:*); y también que sucederá entre el triángulo de NnoiNelGrim ((/)), que estés bien.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/11/2022
Oh thank you so much for the update, but omg now the wait is killing me argh I just want them to be together again
Honestly I love your writing style it's neat and in order and thank so much for writing this story, honestly your one of the rare few that I actually leave reviews, keep up the good work
Brenda Joyeux chapter 27 . 1/7/2022
Firstly I've started this story, again not so long ago to see how the new "cosmetics changes" fit and aside some tiny little incoherent details, it indeed improve mostly their characters of both Rukia and Ulquiorra . True I still love Bleach that's why I'm still here lol . But the story after the Winter War wasn't as interesting because the Fullbringer Arc was... what the hell ! It had seems like it was contradictory to its previous basis at least to me. So sure maybe I'll watch the new and last Arc since I can't get the manga but the Heart is not there. Anyway I'll check the new old chapter 13 . And I've so enjoy the scene between Byakura and Ulquiorra it's priceless !
Brenda Joyeux chapter 26 . 1/7/2022
It's been so long that I'm just so happy that you're back. Secondly I don't know for sure but it seems like like Ulquiorra had destroyed unknowingly any evidence that Rukia had left in the bathroom. And thirdly, I wonder if Gin really haven't found the broken hairpin or had found it but pretend he hadn't found it. After all he kind of knew Rukia isn't that manipulative and he had some guesses about Ulquiorra's feelings even if he would never admit to anyone.
Masayume91 chapter 27 . 1/2/2022
Yay! You updated! I had assumed that us readers would not get to read the ending of this story. Keep writing and I'm definitely looking forward to Ulquiorra and Rukia's reunion.
Incognito74 chapter 27 . 1/2/2022
Really enjoyed this! Glad to have you back, however short the time was!
mikajaftha chapter 26 . 1/2/2022
The tension...the cliffhanger...the omakes. I love me some Grimmjow x Neliel
mikajaftha chapter 27 . 1/2/2022
Before I even begin reading this chapter I just had to say how excited I was when I got a notification for this update. I while now proceed to thoroughly enjoy this chapter as I have no doubt that it will be amazing
lakeya2700 chapter 27 . 12/31/2021
Thank you for the update, once again it was an enjoyable chaoter to read. i wonder what their reunion will look like