Reviews for The Frozen Whisper
AlaskinMapleSyrup chapter 22 . 8/12/2016
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I AM SCReaMInG! THis IS AMAzing!
BlackLeafTree chapter 22 . 7/3/2016
Please upload! you are an awesome writter! you should publish your story, sell books or something!
I think you could become a writer fulltime
BlackLeafTree chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Awesome and great! :D
janrrah18 chapter 22 . 6/22/2016
asagiri! where are you!?
please don't just keep me hanging!
I love your story so much even it's a crack pairing of rukia and ulqui!
i love the way you closely portray ulqui's attitude and personality and it's related to the original story
i hope and wish that you still continue this story!
i don't know if you'llbe able to read this comment but if you do remember i'm always stalking this story i visit here twice a month thinking that somehow you'll update the story!
Maxi Archer chapter 22 . 6/14/2016
Huhu. So cute 3 There's finally some developments in their lurrvee.

Also, the omake is so cutee! huhuh
xMousex chapter 22 . 5/2/2016
Can I ask but a simple question?

WHY DIDN'T THIS HAPPEN IN CANON BLEACH MANGA! I love IchiRuki, and I never even thought about Ulquiorra x Rukia but you my friend...you have changed my entire thought process! (Okay, maybe not my entire thought process...I'm sure you get the point.) Man I love your story, the suspense in each chapter almost always kills me! I love how easily you were able to develop their relationship, it wasn't exactly a love at first sight thing which I'm incredibly happy about.

You've also been portraying the characters so accurately that its almost hard to believe you are not Tite Kubo yourself. The only OOC thing about this story is the fact that there's romance. That's it.

Dammit Mayuri why didn't you say anything sooner? The block head, he gets on my nerves sometimes. But anyhow woah there it's been a year since your last update! When ya coming back, you got like 800 peeps waiting for an update from you xD Well I hope you decide to come back soon. This story was definitely worth the read!
Brenda992 chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
J'adore !
Brenda992 chapter 21 . 4/20/2016
I . LOVE . IT .
Jenny chapter 22 . 3/23/2016
Please! Please update! I love this story so much. It's Amazing!
Brenda992 chapter 22 . 1/1/2016
So now what is going to happen, cause I have no idea and probably no imagination too .I guess that all I can do is wait .
Brenda626 chapter 22 . 12/30/2015
I didn't know I love these two that much until I read this so keep on the good work.
Animefanx3 chapter 22 . 12/8/2015
Ugh that's all? Damn it haha. I loved it! Hope you can update soon... I can't wait for the next chapter. Seems exciting!
janenicoletan chapter 22 . 11/29/2015
OMDSJCJDHCFH!? I fellinlove eith your Fanfic Asagiri-san i made an account just to be updated here!3 i noticed that you're late on updating the story i bet you got your reasons but please please! continue yhis AMAZING STORY!~~ At first i was hesitant to read this since I'm not a fan of UlquxRukia but once i strarted reading it I can't stop until i noticed it was 4 a.m and i need to head to school... it's just soo...soo ..just AMAZING! Please continue this story!
Uchu no akuma no kami chapter 22 . 8/17/2015
Holy mother of-
How did this fic wasnt found by my radar of awesome fics is yet to be found out.
But i'll repeat myself and say again this is just awesome, and to beg you to keep up
VitaAiur chapter 22 . 8/6/2015
Oh my goodness! I didn't know you're still continuing this story! I need a moment!
And done!
I am so happy that you're still writing this! This chapter was just so warm and full of fluffly feelings. I just love it! Ulquiorra is too cute towards Rukia. Thank you! Thank you so much!
I forgot how I love this crack pair! Yay!
973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »