Reviews for The Frozen Whisper
Brenda Joyeux chapter 27 . 1/7/2022
Firstly I've started this story, again not so long ago to see how the new "cosmetics changes" fit and aside some tiny little incoherent details, it indeed improve mostly their characters of both Rukia and Ulquiorra . True I still love Bleach that's why I'm still here lol . But the story after the Winter War wasn't as interesting because the Fullbringer Arc was... what the hell ! It had seems like it was contradictory to its previous basis at least to me. So sure maybe I'll watch the new and last Arc since I can't get the manga but the Heart is not there. Anyway I'll check the new old chapter 13 . And I've so enjoy the scene between Byakura and Ulquiorra it's priceless !
Brenda Joyeux chapter 26 . 1/7/2022
It's been so long that I'm just so happy that you're back. Secondly I don't know for sure but it seems like like Ulquiorra had destroyed unknowingly any evidence that Rukia had left in the bathroom. And thirdly, I wonder if Gin really haven't found the broken hairpin or had found it but pretend he hadn't found it. After all he kind of knew Rukia isn't that manipulative and he had some guesses about Ulquiorra's feelings even if he would never admit to anyone.
Masayume91 chapter 27 . 1/2/2022
Yay! You updated! I had assumed that us readers would not get to read the ending of this story. Keep writing and I'm definitely looking forward to Ulquiorra and Rukia's reunion.
Incognito74 chapter 27 . 1/2/2022
Really enjoyed this! Glad to have you back, however short the time was!
mikajaftha chapter 26 . 1/2/2022
The tension...the cliffhanger...the omakes. I love me some Grimmjow x Neliel
mikajaftha chapter 27 . 1/2/2022
Before I even begin reading this chapter I just had to say how excited I was when I got a notification for this update. I while now proceed to thoroughly enjoy this chapter as I have no doubt that it will be amazing
lakeya2700 chapter 27 . 12/31/2021
Thank you for the update, once again it was an enjoyable chaoter to read. i wonder what their reunion will look like
Rukia Barbosa chapter 27 . 12/31/2021
Simplesmente amei esse capítulo. Espero que atualizar no próximo mês, e não no final do ano. Eu quero saber esse final. E sei muito bem que ela carrega um pequeno Ulquiorra
Brenda Joyeux chapter 19 . 12/21/2021
But didn't Ulquiorra already removed Rukia's zanpakuto from the table to hide Sode no Shirayuki somewhere else after Rukia's intrusion in his room ?
Brenda Joyeux chapter 18 . 12/18/2021
My second favorite chapter and it's not just because of the kiss. Their conversation was lovely and I think too that he has a heart, fracture probably but he did have one . Because the opposite would be too devastating for me.
Brenda Joyeux chapter 16 . 12/17/2021
That one is so amazing that it's one of my favorite. And still is because of the approach of what happened to a Hollow but seeing from another angle of view.
Brenda Joyeux chapter 11 . 12/16/2021
If the answer is B,I think Nel joining the Soul Society's rank is a bit drastic ? So I think the answer C fit more her personality .
Brenda Joyeux chapter 8 . 12/15/2021
I wonder if Arrancars who still had part of their mask does remove them when they took a shower unless they are not removal.
Brenda Joyeux chapter 1 . 12/11/2021
This dimension is maybe like dreams you know. Some people say that in dreams the Time seems shorter where there's people who say it seems longer. Personally I think it seems shorter where in the reality It's been longer.
fede00bey chapter 26 . 11/17/2021
Well.. what can i say? It’s confirmed: this is my fav fanfiction of the bleach fandom!
First, the pairing. Rukia x Ulquiorra is such a strange but also interesting pairing, I love them! I also have an obsession for strange pairings (like grimmjowxorihime or aizenxrukia) so i found this fanfic more beautiful and original than the others! 3
Second, YOUR WRITING GIRL! If I’m correct English is not your first language? WHAT? You’ve written this fanfiction better than anyone else who is actually English, ew.
Third, THEIR RELATIONSHIP! I’m a sucker for slow burn /enemies to lovers fanfiction so i loved how their relationship progressed slowly but also in the right way.
And fourth but not last, grimmjow and Nel! What are you waiting for them to admit that they feel more than a simple friendship? (Okay I’m obviously imagining things) Or I hope soooo maybe when you’ll finish this fanfic you can write a side story with them as protagonists!
Now the very question is: when you’ll update it? You must update this story :( now that is finally started the winter war!
975 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »