Reviews for An UnHoly Alliance
Numbuh six-sixtysix chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
Nice story so far. Love the origin story of Medinious and the description of the Faeries. Awesome. Now I want to play DKII again...
provostkyle chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
this is pretty freaking cool. And somewhat sad.
provost kyle chapter 3 . 1/7/2008
MOJO! Real nice name. Is it like a bag of holding? And are the faeres fighting the wizards?
provost kyle chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
So the wizards are revolting because of their "nicknames" and they have people helping them, like giants and fairies?
provost kyle chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
just letting you know i added you for favorite story and author. I haven't made any stories yet though.
kyle chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
this really is an amazing piece of work. i dont understand the troll part though
Hollow Choice chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
I'm overjoyed to see another DK story!

And this one seems to have quite a bit of potential.

Keep going!
PeaceMaker7 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
your should change your first chapter... the first pars is basicly bla bla bla im good...

it makes me not want to read it...
Spellspinner777 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Quite sad that Im writing a reveiw for myself but if no one else will. lol

I think that it is cleverly written and i cant wait for the next installment.

i think i should have a cookie. here i go (throws cookie in air and catches it with abnormally long and green tongue, shouting random rubbish, jibbering and rocking back and forth.(this is my baby impression))

Seriously though if you liked it please reveiw. If you didnt tell me why you didnt like it. just be nic. no rude words, insults or saying that my work smells like a bile demons fart please.

ty ty