Reviews for Molting
lumutness chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I can imagine it.
For so long obscured by the mask... no wonder Alfred panicked. XD

Wait. Alfred panicked!?
Reforged Sword of the Morning chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
He doesn't even take it off in the shower?

Well, it makes sense...and it's interesting that you analyzed his over-devotion to the mask in this way. With the Titans, he's Robin, all the time - he's always on the job. Always the hero, the icon, the symbol. Never the man.
Shwoky chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oh, I love this. Too much for a proper review, even. I've been making my way through your Titans stuff, and I gotta say I'm loving it so far. :)
Ashadowofwings chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
oh

LOVE this

forgetting the mask...very powerful. & awesome. thanks for writing! :)
No One In Particular chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Only a few reviews? For shame. This is eccelent. I especially like the way one doesn't think about the mask beause Dick isn't thinking about it either. Very clever, very accomplished.
thedreamobscene chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
'He blinked, and felt a certain heat creep along his cheekbones, and—belatedly—he admitted that he felt exposed, almost naked, without the mask.'

Love that line. You summed up Robin and Dick as individual characters, and as an entity very well.
Dark Austral chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Aw. That was a nice insight and relevance to the title. The end was just great and hits at the almost neglected side of Robin: his human self as Richard. Wonderful.
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
(sputters)

Oh, lovely! Lovely! I like your style, and I often feel that Robin's exhaustion and selfdenial is ignored for more glamorous things in fanfiction.

Great job! Favorites!