Reviews for Drive There Now
cheetahtastic1983 chapter 7 . 2/24/2008
I LOVED that story!
ROXY chapter 7 . 12/30/2007
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY!
kazma.kay chapter 7 . 12/29/2007
i loved it! it was awesome.

-lana
tammy-kins chapter 7 . 12/22/2007
I think this one of the shortest stories you've written. It ended so...not exactly how I expected you to end it but it is really cute. I thought you'd go and talk about how they went and got married and had kids shit shit shit. but I still like it anyways and I found the whole part with she putting her clothes on and Kevin walking in funny. lol. i love your writing. BTW update I know this is wrong please. Right about now its one of my favorite stories so please. thanks.
Rachel chapter 4 . 12/21/2007
Omg! This is such a cute story
someonestolemycookies chapter 7 . 12/21/2007
wow. as in, WOW... i love your story! i'm kneeling right now, chanting "i am not worthy"... seriously, you gave me goosebumps!
TiffanyM chapter 7 . 12/21/2007
] awesome!
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 7 . 12/21/2007
Great story!

Sad it's over though...

Xx Tohru x Seraphina xX
Faile Aybara chapter 7 . 12/20/2007
Aw... cute ending to a cute story! I love it! I thought the kevin coming in on them was a little rushed, same with their fight, but all in all, it was great! Keep up the awsome work!
becks-castle41319 chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
PLEASE UPDATE! OMG! I WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! PLZ UPDATE SOON!
arhodes765 chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
nice update soon
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
UPDATE SON!

This chapter was amazing.

Xx Tohru x Seraphina xX
TiffanyM chapter 6 . 12/14/2007
wow! ] update soon
Krazikamikazi chapter 6 . 12/14/2007
o I cant wait to see or read what happens... I have a feeling Kevin is cheating on Dana tho but idk Good Work tho
theauxcord chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Ok so I JUST read the first chapter and I was instantly hooked! I love it so much already! Original and as far as I see, not corny. Please just watch those tiny grammar parts- putting apostrophes, putting capital letters after periods, etc.

But it's pretty amazing!

I'm NOW going to read the next chapters! Hope they're amazing! (I know I won't be disappointed.)