Reviews for Small Town Crime
Guest chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
AWESOME!Great case file,Very sexy and romantic!Love it!E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!
magicaltears chapter 12 . 10/9/2008
I definitely loved this one! Great job!

-Britt-
NorthwesternSig chapter 12 . 4/8/2008
I love this story. You really should update it. Keep up the good work.
sn855850 chapter 12 . 4/2/2008
Great story! What a wonderful crime story and a wonderful way to put El and Liv together.
Kristina chapter 12 . 4/2/2008
Really love your story! keep up your good work.
BiGTiVaFaN09 chapter 12 . 3/28/2008
great chapter
MariposaAngel18 chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
Well, that was resolved nicely! Create. Loved it! I liked the in between 'grieving time'. Seriously cute. Think Liv should have put put even a little bit. LOL! But you know me!

The Sexy time was hot as always, hun!

OX-Sam
LivandElforlife chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
AWW! I love it :D
LOCISVU chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
Thank goodness it's all over!
svufan4ever chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
very good ending. i liked it a lot.
Marie2185 chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
is that the end if so it was really good. if not update soon
dadoinkdoink chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
Great Job! Sad to see it over, but it was well done!

:D Doink Doink
Sasha.Rizzoli chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
Great ending!
xEOx chapter 12 . 3/27/2008
No disappointment here! :D

I was watching an eppy of CI earlier and it had something to do with a stable and I thought of this story. Lol.

But anyway, I loved the interaction between Liv and Munch. He needs to come back, like NOW! Hehe.. I dont know why, but I laughed so hard at 'Random uniformed cop'. Oh, when Elliot called Munch 'Munchy'...so friggin funny! I was glad to see they caught the guy.. LON MILLER? So not expecting that one! I was truely surprised he was the one. My favorite part of this story:

“What do you say we head home Benson?”

“Whose home?”

“What would you say if I told you ours?”

“I would say let’s go!”

Can we all say AW! They are so adorable together. Im sad to see the story end, but it had to happen some time. What a great story it was! You are amazing!
mrslee chapter 12 . 3/26/2008
*BAWLS* WHY? why? WHY? No! NO! Lol. Yeah, I'm being way overly dramatic. Haha! I have to say that this has been a fun ride Sarah, awesome, awesome. And if you ever once again whine about being shit at casefile. I'll...I'll...shake my fist REALLY hard! Lol.

Haha. Elliot made the dude whimper. I love Elliot-sleeves-rolled-up-his-forearms-tight-shirt...YUM! And then Cragen totally puts Elliot in his place. DAMN! Lol. Don't make me go to IAB? He wouldn't! No? YES! NO? Lol. Cragen's the man. Lol.

THEY'RE SHARING PIZZA! For a second, I thought we'd have a Svengali situation where the pizza blows them all up, but thank god the only thing there is waay too much grease. That'll kill you too. Just as Fin said.

Olivia telling El to cool down? Awesome. Only she can tame the flaming ball that is Elliot. Haha.

Munch! I love that she talks to him first about it. I miss Munch. They really need to bring him back, because even though I don't hate him, Lake isn't the same. Munch and Olivia in this scene were totally cute. See? Not only are EO dying cause of the dumb writers, so too are the relationships between others in the squad. Munch and Olivia have always had a close bond and I love that you reignite it here.

BANG! Casey. Lol! ASSHOLES! LMAO!

Loving the cop jargon. Awesome. It's like I'm watching an SVU episode. I really don't think I can give you praise higher than that. The casefile quality is so great.

Olivia needs to go home with Elliot more often and soon. Lol. And Elliot would be totally lost without Olivia. And vice versa. Gah! Beautiful.

God. Elliot looks hot in kevlar! I love it in Fault, Burned...everything! HOT! He's such a hot man. Geeze I just drooled on my keyboard.

LON MILLER! NO WAY! NO! LOL! Dude. Yeah, you had me. I'll admit it. And yeah, I had that Scooby Doo thing in my head. But I think that's your fault cause you mentioned it in an email a couple of days ago. Lol.

Gah! I love that "demonstration about what kevlar vests do to you" made me laugh. A lot. Then it got hot, HOT, really quickly. Nice. I loved the ending it was very apt, very appropriate. Which means the same thing. But meh! I sound intelligent.

Sigh. Sarah, that was such an awesome story. SO fabulous. I enjoyed every part of it. The guessing games, the smut, the emails, the sneak peeks the everythinng. wonderfully written and I look forward to more from you! Can't wait!

Love ya!