Reviews for Just A Month
jenninemarie chapter 6 . 8/19
Wish you would finish this
Saissa chapter 6 . 8/12/2013

This started off so good!

And has not been updated for 5 years!

I would LOVE to read more.
mamamia1964 chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
I have read this story several times over the years, always hoping you would finish it. Any chances? Puh-leeeeeeeeeeease?
Maine-snowflake chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
I really hope you look into finishing this!
LoveAndSerenity chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
Oh my gosh!

I just got into NCIS fanfiction recently, and almost instantly became a Tabby fan. Tony and Abby are so ridiculously adorable together. I love them as a couple.

I love this story! It's so original and awesome and such a neat idea. I love it. I know you haven't updated in like a year, but I checked and saw that you're still active on the sight and updating other things. Could you pretty please continue this story? For me? I don't usually put stories on my favorite list until they're done, but in this case I had to. Maybe if you see that I like it that much, you'll want to continue.

I put this on alert too, so the moment you update I'll know. Please continue with this! It's so unique and cool and interesting! We need more wonderful Tabby stories like this on this site. Thanks!
EQJS chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
Ah! It's not finished, it's just sitting here...waiting to become more awesome! Great story so far, especially the far out civil liberty stealing government idea is tastefully and believably done.
Dying.Rain chapter 4 . 3/2/2009
I actually really like this story. It's a cool idea. I'm new to NCIS, but I really like it.

Keep writing!
The PhantomHokage chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
Great story so far I really like it and can't wait to see more so I hope you will continue it
RedHeadReader chapter 6 . 12/16/2008
pleasepleaseplease stick them in isolation! you so have to! if i cant have tony, i want abby to have him (please). otherwise, nice story and premise, well written, and i cant wait to read the rest.

Caitiri chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
I really hope that you will update this story. It really is a great story.
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
I absolutely LOVE this idea! This fic is very well written! Please update soon, I'm dying here!
Tarafina chapter 6 . 9/12/2008
I'm LOVING this story. It's well written, interesting, had an INCREDIBLE plot, and you've kept the characters well balanced! I love how it's coming along and I really loved Tony's show of jealousy over our favorite Goth girl. I just love Abby and Tony is great, so this couple just screams AWESOME. I'm glad I finally found a story really worth reading. I'm entirely too sick right now but I suffered through a splitting headache to read this. I desperately hope you'll update soon! :)
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
Hey! I simply love your fic! I am very excited to see where Tony and Abby go next in this fic!
crokettsgirl chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
Now this story is so cool , so futuristic. I love it and please you need to finish this story and Three is Company,I am so anxious to see what happens in both stories since like I said I'm a huge Tony fan and love Gibbs and Abby with him...Love the story. Sue
K-Tro chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I'm loving this story. Please continue...Soon!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »