Reviews for Smashed
Taylor-V chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Aaaaaagh I know it's been like eighty years, but aaaaaagh! Updaaaaaaate!
Onehitwonder21 chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Oh my goodness! Please, please update! I know it's been forever but please! I really like this and feel that its one of the better stories on here.
anoymus chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
more plese its great
Vigilante13731 chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
Are you going to update within the decade? If so, please do. If not, PM me with more news. PS I like this story line. :}

Vigilante13731
Samsal chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
wow well i realise that u last updated in 07 and now its 2010 but i would love if you continue this. this story was going so good. i was having so much fun reading it. the characters are pretty well done and i dont really detect much OOCness. I really do hope u continue this...anyway it was some nice reading...byeSamsal
Dragongirl Jun chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
its interesting - and makes sense in a way thats believeable (which is why I like it:) ) I hope for more soonish cause it is interesting. While the ending is fairly obvious (... okay - could go either way) the road there is interesting so...:) keep writing:)
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
LOVE IT! omg poor shawn!
aylan chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
well this is interesting!
attonbomb chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
This is brilliant! Are you going to continue it? Good luck if you are!
Spice of Life chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
I am so totally in love with this, PLEASE update it!
wild wolf free17 chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
This is awesome! What happens next?
Sushi Chi chapter 4 . 9/13/2008
Ah. This is a good story. Thought I'd tell you. I see that it hasn't been updated in a while. I kinda wish it would be? Ah, anyway, it is a very good story. I like the Old Shawn/New Shawn bits and protective Gus. It's awesome. And I'm not a huge fan of Shawn/Gus but I do like this very much. Thought I'd let 'cha know.
Tursipiel Althins chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
OMG! You need to write more of this! It's really good and I can't wait to read more!
hctibnotsob chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Lord love a duck, this is absolutely wicked! Seriously, I love this. I eagerly await the next chapter.
Queen Red Rum chapter 4 . 3/13/2008
WOOT! Gus to save the day!

Update

There is Shules and Shassie I vote Shawn and Gus should be Ghawn (gone)