Reviews for xA New Start x
angel chick1589 chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
hey plz update
BOLLING chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
I love your story please update!
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
very cool
CeedyBaby21 chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
Did Aaron do what I think he did to her?

Good Start!

Update Soon! :)
Whaaaats Up chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
Good. Update when possible.
CeedyBaby21 chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
Has the Potential of being very good...

Can't wait to read it!

CeedyBaby21 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Um I really like Drama's ALOT! So something very dramatic... Since you like the original pairings try doin sumthin like when they are older and married and things that could go wrong in a marriage. And things that could pull them back together...Let me know what you think I could try to think of sumthin else!
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Hi! *waves hand in front of computer* I have an idea, but you might not use it. but thats okay too. I don't mind, cuz i just want to help. okay, so here's my idea. Well you like the original pairings, so thats good, cuz i dont like mixing pairings at all. you should write a story using your fave couples, in some romance/humor/drama type plot. like have an original character of yours, like out get like break them up or something, and then they all hate each other, and then in the end they all love each other agian. alright, i know that idea sucked, but all well. if you use it. fine. if you dont. fine. i dont really care. like if you like wrote a first chapter, then i could give ideas, but all well. Bye!