Reviews for In Her Glory
Lucy Greenhill chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
Hey! Totally love your story! I'm on my way to read the sequels! xoxo
Xeconli chapter 5 . 3/11/2009
Hey Kelli! Great story! I had to finish it before I reviewed it. I loved it. Especially because there's a lot of John (or the Flamer as Krystal would put it _')
Strahd13 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Well done, I enjoyed your story. There were some oddities in 1st and 3rd person perspective but I understood what was meant, I believe.
ceilidh-kay chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
e!
starbuckviper chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
Wow...*hums XMen theme*
SecretsBeneathMySoul chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
Still hate John...love the story, but I still hate John. It was pretty awesome, I love how Bane, er, Lexiss doesn't have complete control over anything, but she tries it anyway. Yeah, she pretty much kicks butt! Personally, I think that you should write some little thing for in between X1 and X2, because I know you don't plan on it!
Certh chapter 5 . 12/15/2007
Nice ending. Although Bane looked a little 'all-too-powerful' at times with her wide range of powers, you did compensate by putting in weaknesses and flaws, namely her teleporting cutting short halfway to Ellis island, her strength draining due to that force field. Overall, I can say you balanced it out and handled it good. And I must admit, I love the name you chose for her, Lexiss, it kind of fits. Only one thing that seemed a little cliche was Lexiss giving John his Zippo; that sort of features in many stories, the girl who will eventually win his heart is the one to give him the lighter as a present. But, since the whole was alright, it doesn't matter so much. Good job!

Certh
bellatrix360 chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
Great Great story i hope you make a sequel :)
starbuckviper chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
wow update asap plz
bellatrix360 chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
great chapter update asap
SecretsBeneathMySoul chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
This is pretty freaking amazing, I love it.
SecretsBeneathMySoul chapter 3 . 12/8/2007
I LOVE IT!
SecretsBeneathMySoul chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
This is absolutely amazing! I love how Bane actually has emotions, unlike most characters people make up for things like this. I completely love this story, although I will NEVER like John...
SecretsBeneathMySoul chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
This first installment is amazing. I love how the story starts before the movie does, it makes it more believable, more real. Instead of starting right at the mansion with the movie, In Her Glory shows Bane's life, and puts you into her shows. It's great.
Ashley162 chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
Ooh great story. update soon ok? I'll add you to faves.