Reviews for The Petition
Narges chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
It was so beautiful. It was so real.
Ella1989 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Vampire in a Chapel...only Edward can do that. I hate it when Edward is in pain. Thanks for writing the story.
Echo321 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I loved this story. It was absolutely a wonderful read. I find that you describe Edward Cullen's character better than most people can. I also love the fact that you really got into his past and revealed his true and loving nature. This character is a fairly complex one, yet you portrayed him perfectly, keeping both his self critical and unselfish personality in check. This story is truly crafted beautifully, it brought tears to my eyes.
Stephanie C chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
That was heartbreaking & beautiful.
itsraining chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Oh hai, I would just like to let you know that I've just spent the past two days of my free time reading every single one of your Twilight one-shots. They're that good. You are an awesome writer...and you can never write too many one-shots. hint hint. ;)
Mizra chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I could imagine this happening. Very easily in fact, especially since what we know in New Moon. Excellent!
twinerd chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I really enjoyed the story! Awesome writer! :D
rosalindleconte chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Bravo for yet another emotional layer of experience heretofor gone unexplored.

Only one who values God's favor could reject the possibility of forgiveness so adamantly as Edward does...

It is a very interesting idea of spirituality that lingers over him, the idea that he cannot forgive himself.
ElizaV chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
This is such a beautiful piece of writing.
Struck Upon a Star chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
That Hugo quote is one my favorite quotes of all time. I love how you've applied it to Edward's feelings in this piece. Edward is a much more complex character than most people give him credit for, but I think you do him justice here. This is a truly fantastic one-shot.
twilightobession chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
THat was so sweet. YOu really do write good stories.
Reactionary Response chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Best one-shot I have ever read. Even by you. This brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much, I am a huge fan
pleasebiteme chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
That was great!

You stayed very true to Edward's character, and I like how this was right near the time where he was "called to uphold his end of the bargain".

Nice job. (:
Isabela Rosalie chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I love that. That is so sweet and it would go along with what happens in New Moon. I love it. Write more, please! :]
La-Mer-De-Lune chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
aw that was sweet! when i found this i was in a really bad mood (cause i hate the rosalie girl from the twilight movie.) but now i'm kinda happy again. Thanks! D