Reviews for Love, Love, Love
Starlight-killer chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
its really good.
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
Shai-KUN chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
aw i think that the last one was my fave! i love sasusaku! i love your stories! you are really good! write more soon!
XBadxSassX chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
aww that was cute
fanffic reader chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
i would leave a review if i had a good one but no i don't have a good enough...one. did that come out right?looks like that spending a Saturday in a hospital isn't good for me oh well screw it.

well i'm of i have to make lunch for my sick parents,older brother,grandmother, stomach flu is suchh a pain.

your mom would kill you if you died with out going to collage suck to be you,haha
ChristinaAngel chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
I loved how this whole chapter was from Sauske's POV and how Sakura was the only one who could touch him or heal him. Also liked the ending which was left open to whatever but pointed to very positive signs of them becoming a couple. Thanks for updating!
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
That was great. But one question though, Ho would your mom kill you when you're already dead? Hahahaha. Keep up the good work!
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
It's a nice oneshot. And I alredy joined WOTN my username there is Micah Sakura...
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
Aww.. That is so sweet!
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Love this chapter.. xD UCHIHA SASUKE!
sasusaku779 chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
perfectly perfect! so kawaii!
Fynney and the Jets chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Man, you are beautiful. That was utterly brilliant.
Oniaon chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Very good.

UPDATE SOON!
AngelsHeart0908 chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
Aww! I love the ending... stupid annoying girl trying to impress Sasuke... please try to update more!