Reviews for s m a l l t o w n w i t c h
Mrbiq chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
I love your Hiruma characterization.

Sure Hiruma-angst is nice, but sometimes you've just gotta remember that Hiruma is Devil. He's smart and cruel and effing complicated. Not some namby-pamby ass.

Your fic gave me that.

Any suggestions for fics like yours?
hyperdude chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
I'm super confused. The farthest I got from the hints in the story and the title, is that Hiruma is perhaps not entirely human, something like a snake spirit or something similar, who is capable of performing witchcraft and uses his talents among the different people he comes across. I don't understand some vignettes, like Sakuraba or Mamori or Juumonji, or the whole gist of things. That is part of the attraction to this two-shot, but if it's possible, could you explain it to me? ;;

But God, I love this to itty-bitty pieces, because it's so mystical and spellbinding, so unexpected yet so fitting. *_* I love your word choices and the flow of this piece, and how Hiruma is a little bit like a sympathetic predator. It's very unique and interesting all of his encounters with the other members are so unpredictable. You just never know what's going to happen.
the sublime mime chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Yes. Yes. Yes. That's all I have to say.
Tosa chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
Wicked crazy fsking awesome. Like, chapter two was HOT.

I loved the first half - and the overall story - for its shear... creepiness.
RuByMoOn17 chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
not bad
ShoeBoxOfTheDamned chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
wow, this is so incredibly interesting, i'm finding it poetic in a way

I loved the bit when Hiruma paused on Jumonji's scar, because it's crossed shaped perhaps? ohhoho

i'm really looking foreword to more!
Yuen chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
This fic is... different. Undoubtedly good.
ChibiKakei chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
this was um interesting lol. i wonder why hiruma is doing all those things and they all kinda seem to relate back to musashi?
the sublime mime chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
So endearingly disgusting, I can't stop reading it...
Aki JS chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
It was wonderful, so filled with symbolisms, though I didn't really get the last part with the cards. I love the analogy with Agon kinda reminds me of a Boa and a viper. Agon being the Boa, all brute force and strength and Hiruma the viper, fast and poisonous.