Reviews for bitter cream
Lalita Romane chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
wow you are very talented. that was amazing and haunting. you are he first author i read that did not have her sobbing how muchshe missd him.
iMissa chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Augh, I apparently have this thing where I fav a story, but forget to review. Because I suck. Hard. Forgive me?

She sets her hands on the table, lifts herself off the seat

(prays he won’t notice her chipped green nails and frayed gray sleeves because weaknesses are dangerous things and he already knows too many of hers)

That's definitely my favorite line. Every time I read it, it makes me...flail? I'm not sure exactly how to put it, because it's not a happy line, per se, but it's the truth, and you hit home with it. So I guess I flail at your adequacy. (which I probably spelled wrong.)

Anyway, I loved, as usual.
SAILORMERCY chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
i think it has a potential to be a multichapter...but as far as this one shot goes...i enjoyed it...i even felt awkward lol...but its a possible reaction to how sakura may end up feeling...but i dont think sasuke would bother tieing up loose ends with Karin...but im only so far in the manga...his attitude my change...
the general girl chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Love the ending.

Keep writing.
dark Alley chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I really like this, so much if fact, i would greatly enjoy if you continued this.
shewhogoesblah chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I loved how bittersweet it was. Seriously. It was more real... Not like all those cliche Happily Ever After SasuSaku fics... A job well done!
nickygirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
that was really nice, really. very more real like. i liked it.

love always

ohwhatsherface chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
i love the bitterness. seriously. i love bitter angst. its just so perfectly human to be bitter.

“Oh, did you knock her out and leave her on a bench, too? Or was that dubious honor reserved for just me?”

LOVELY. totally well said.

and i found this very well written.

biancaBOMB chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
sad. . .i guess. . .

-pauses and looks around-

the tomato chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
ow burns *runs around in unhappy circles*oh well it was well put together it just makes me a little sad...
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Strange, but sexy in a way, I suppose. Liked it.
hanihami chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
The ending was kind of sad, I liked it though. Shows a realistic possibility.

Poor Sakura
Bored Konoha Kunoichi chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
wow, this was beautifully written

I loved the ending, because you didn't state a "definite" ending, but it's sort of left open to our minds

I do not know how you are capable of writing like this- with only a few words, they already become a beautiful story

I'm very jealous- I really wish I could write like that..

Anyways, nice one-shot, and please update!

Nice job!
StarSparklez chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Hmm. Bitter. Like the coffee. If that's what you were aiming for, then I declare you've succeeded. :)
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Oh man. How do you do that thing, with simple words making up a beutful story with so many twists and-God. I don't even kniw how to descrbe your wrting, except it's pretty and perfect andso... realistic, somehow. I want you to wrte my life D:
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »