Reviews for An Akatsuki Thanksgiving
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
OMG it's based on a true story! LOL Liked when you told that your grandma was like Konan and your cousin like Pein! Aww, all in all it had a happy ending! XD
SakuraDreamerz chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
hahahaha! Poor Itachi! And lol to Pein's appetite for Konan's pies!
Queenika chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
LOL...crazy thanksgiving
xPrincessKagurax chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
i've noticed i've been reading a lot of your stories
Ai Usagi chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
HAHAHAHAHA!
nagatokun chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
LOL. Funny. I wouldn't want to spend thanksgiving with them. Pein you better not eat the pie yet. LOL.
Ivanika chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
HAHA! My family is totally like that for thanksgiving. Oh Pein what will we do with yo? LOL
Serencity chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
This is one hilarious Thanksgiving!
layafel chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
nice.

is that what ur having for dinner tonite?

thanks for updating, i needed it.

seriously.

MY MOM WOKE ME AT 630 IN THE MORNING!

!.!

and now i cant go back to sleep...

i want potato...
KyuubiNineDeaths chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
MY Thanksgivings are usually...well...unusual as well. We keep fighting over recipies. XD
QuadOfChaos chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
mega lolz! you should do one where Pein walks in on Konan when she's in the shower! lolz!
WiNdGoDdEsS688 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
omfg i loved this! wow...just wow...my family is so quiet at thanksgiving cuz they're not a lot of us...but thanks for making me laugh! and have a happy thanksgiving!

mhmm..mashed potatoes...my favorite part...hey...what are silk pies?
LoneCard chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
LOL! I love it! I'm just having chicken this year 'cuz I;m too sick to cook...why do I always get sick around important events...anyway, I feel a little better after reading stuff like this, so thanks!
NovaWarrior chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
C4Turkey the best Thanksgiving in the history of the world!

Never knew Pein was a pie fanatic, guess Thanksgiving brings out the best in some people. But in the Akatsuki's case, nothing good can come from nine S-class criminals coming together to share what they're thankful for.
hanayie the great chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
cool,i think,you shold do more one shot on akatsuki guys especially itachi