Reviews for Avalon Demon High
Jason Killam chapter 24 . 7/13
I absolutely love the story so far! It's amazing, the character development is great.

Okay, I absolutely hate making complaints, but the 'cats' name is Kirara, not Kirra. (At least according to my sources.)I don't want to be an asshole, just wasn't sure if that was on purpose or not. (Chapter 24)

Either way, I'm adoring your story so far and it has cought my attention for sure.
Shaddowwww chapter 81 . 6/4/2016
I absolutely love this story! Awesome storyline, great judgment of characters. Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to a sequel ;)
Ry chapter 64 . 10/20/2015
U fucking are awesome at writeing
Animeluver310 chapter 77 . 8/17/2015
Can u continue? Plz! I love the story and it is totally worth to read all 81 chapters. I love ur writing and this anime/pairing
Animeluver310 chapter 64 . 8/16/2015
Somebody told me is like my fav song! I keep watching the video that has koga singing to kagome
Animeluver310 chapter 11 . 8/6/2015
I love the song! And the fight was good!
Animeluver310 chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
I wish I had her room. I would love a balcony and huge room
Guest chapter 41 . 7/8/2015
different
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
could you stop turning the freaking radio and the songs , music is not all life but anyways ..great start!
booksanimeandbands chapter 78 . 4/6/2015
i've recently been re reading this fanfiction for like the 100th time and i still get the feels. this is probably my favorite fanfiction of inuyasha and just favorite in general. thank you for writing this and expressing your love for inuyasha 3333
Madison chapter 81 . 2/8/2015
OMG This is literally amazing youre such a great writer and i hope you write more!
MadamScorpio chapter 51 . 1/22/2015
MY BIRTHDAY!
MadamScorpio chapter 39 . 1/21/2015
she passes out a lot
MadamScorpio chapter 35 . 1/21/2015
Rin's randomness...lol paid off lol
MadamScorpio chapter 33 . 1/21/2015
why did he change shirts...he suppose to have a strong nose...douche bag lol
2,066 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »