Reviews for My Generation
Lover of Reid chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
That was great. I like how Nick woke everyone up after Greg had had the baby. The baby's name is sweet, and I'm glad that they decided to give him the hyphenated name. It also seemed like the perfect way to reveal that Nick was the father. I like how when Sara said that she wanted an actual baby instead of being pregnant that she said that she could wait when Greg said that she could have Kyle when he started to cry. My favorite part was when Nick asked Greg to marry him. That was so sweet. And the way that you ended it was great as well. I'm sad that its over now, but I will definitely be reading this story again. So, did you ever write another story to go along with this one, or have you ever considered writing another?
Lover of Reid chapter 8 . 1/16/2014
That was great. Greg's parents just don't when to give up. All they care about is their status in their world. I like how Brass and basically half of the crime lab came to help them. And at least now Grissom finally knows about Sara and their baby. I like how Catherine pushed Grissom and Ecklie out of the way when Greg doubled over in pain, and Nick's reaction to her saying that Greg was going into labor. But my all time favorite part was when Greg hollered for Nick to get his ass back into the room. And at least Greg finally told Nick the truth about the baby, and they finally confessed their true feelings for one another. I'm sad that the next chapter is the last chapter, but I still can't wait to see what happens.
Lover of Reid chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
That was great. I think its sweet that Nick asked Greg to move in with him. Its just another step up in their relationship. Leave it to Catherine to have her own theory about Greg and the father of his baby. Its just a little surprising that her and Warrick got together at Nick's party as well. But I also like the idea of them being together. Its also funny that the boy names that Nick chose had something to do with Texas and I don't blame Greg for not liking them. Where you got the names is interesting, but I'm still not quite sure about Quilla, that one is definitely different. Sara questioning Greg about how a carrier becomes pregnant was interesting as well, but who can blame a girl when she is curious about something. I would have been right there next to her. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
That was great. Once again Greg's parents seem like snoody upper class people. I'm also with Sara in that I can't believe that they made the decision for Greg for him to get an abortion even though he is way past the date to have the procedure done. And for Nick to fly to San Francisco like he did shows that he truly cares for Greg. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
That was great. I'm glad that Nick and Greg are spending more time together. Its really funny that the baby chooses to protest over Greg's choice of music, and instead likes Nick's choice of music. And I like how Nick interacts with the baby. His reaction to the ultrasound was funny as well. I like everyone's advice for how Greg could tell his mom about being pregnant. I guess his pregnancy can count as their anniversary present from him. But the biggest surprise was Sara being pregnant as well. It should be interesting to see Grissom's and everyone else's reaction to her pregnancy.
Lover of Reid chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
That was great. I like how when the baby kicked that Greg didn't waist any time in getting away from Nick and out of the room. I also have to agree with Nick that the case they worked was a complete mess, especially for the guy's reason for killing his boyfriend. At least now Nick knows about Greg's pregnancy. And now him and Greg can continue to hang out with each other again.
Lover of Reid chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
That was great. If I were Greg I would probably be asking myself the same questions he was after he first found out. Leave it to Catherine to be the first one to figure out on her own that he was pregnant. And I don't mean to be mean but Greg's parents sound like upper class jerks or something to that accord. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
Lover of Reid chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
That was great. I like how you had the team and lab techs give Sara a going away party in the morning. What you said about all of them not always having the same night shift off makes sense. I can also see David Hodges bringing two types of drinking games. I also like how Catherine told Greg to make a doctor's appointment or she would do it for him. And I like how everyone else on the team was telling him to go to the doctor as well. I can't wait to see everyone's reactions when Greg tells them that he's pregnant.
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
That was very interesting, and explains a lot. I was wondering how the mail carriers got pregnant while I was reading "The Surrogate" and "Have to Talk", but I wasn't sure how to ask. But now you've cleared it all up. And after reading this chapter I know that its from Greg's point of view, and I can't wait to see what happens to change his life unexpectedly, but I also have an idea of what happens.
Rye Lee chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
This is another awesome story, love it.
Gazerock4evr chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
omg I love it so much its insane great job I have a spuernatural fic that's an mpreg would love feedback on it if you watn to give it but great job.
The Black Rose16 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
very good story. Well written
xXDarkerKillXx chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
This one was so good, enjoyed it all the way through it Loved it a lot XP
Jazmingirl chapter 9 . 3/3/2010
I love it this ship is one of my favourites and you make a M-preg story Im beyond static I love it
Albus Paulson chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
Aw, Grissom has got to know HP! But, in any case, this was great. Thanks.

-Albus