Reviews for Face the sun
gamergirl chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Grammar could use work. I especially had trouble getting past "you're" vs. "your."
Usuk4everandever chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Gordon's an asshole, and so much more, Thank you for all the adorable limp! Love this...
Lexy chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Aww poor Sammy always getting the stuffing beat outta him
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Awesome story. I loved it. Please keep up the great work.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
So sweet. Can't stand Gordon and love to see him get his in any way.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
How am I just now finding this? This was amazing! I love preyed on Sammy, it rocks my socks! Great job as always sweetie, this fic was stellar! :D
hogwartshobbiton chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
aww sammy! lots and lots of hurt sammy though :D :D thankyou! loved it lots! xx
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
So was needing a good h/c Sammy tonight...your story fit the bill splendidly...

Soncnica chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
hurt Sam just made my night...

awesome fic, hun!

kirallie chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Poor Sam! Ouch! Glad Dean still got there in time.
Emeline Pigott chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
okay, i love this fic, and have been dying to re-read it and i so have to get this out of my system.

on another show:

gordon walker plays a psychiatrist.

that scares me, Fee. like in a never going to see a psychiatrist sorta way, cause i wanna keep my blood.

I believe in you chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
SO LOVELY... love your fic :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Great stuff!
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
ok, so, im silently screaming because everyone in my dorm is asleep and if i started yelling stuff would be thrown at me. also tears lots tears. you reduced me to a pile of mush once again with this fic.

" 'live' Sammy was a happy Dean." i loved that line its so awesome and was very good for some comic relief lol.

also you made me cry again with the ending and the whole bein his brother again thing. when they had that whole scene during fresh blood i was sad.

and don't feel too bad about the career thing. this is my first semester in college and i've changed my major 3 times! lol oh and if you need a suggestion for a one shot i so badly want a dean/bela one shot. they don't have to be like a romantic couple or anything, just the two of them, maybe duking it out lol.
JoyofReading chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Nice Big Brother rescue. Like the ending the best where Sam thanks Dean for being his big brother again.

Good Job.