Reviews for Once Again
god of all chapter 11 . 12/27/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 11 . 12/26/2009
HOW COME SASUKE GETS TO GO WITH MINAMO AND NOT NARUTO? NARUTO IS IN A HUGE DEPRESSION AND SEEING MINAMO WOULD MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER!
nautilus4357 chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
is the deal the same as the one in death note
pharix chapter 11 . 12/26/2009
well of course you can't just leave it at that!
Demon-Dragoness chapter 10 . 12/2/2009
Wow what a twist to the story iveread all the chapters so far and this amazing I cant wait for more XD
god of all chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
gallifrey calls now chapter 10 . 10/26/2009
i love it
Totally Not Pyro chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
Holy snapskies! Well, this sounds scarier than hell! I hope this story has a happy ending.
BleedingHeartsoftheWorldUnite chapter 10 . 11/28/2008
That was good, however, there were several typos, the story was kinda confusing and went way too fast. It was good and really super nice after such a long wait!

P.S. I also know about not completing what I start.
dai sennin kurosaki d naruto chapter 10 . 11/28/2008
interesting story if u still need a beta im your man
Dragon Man 180 chapter 10 . 11/28/2008
Shinigami and Hisaki are real bastards for tricking Minamo and forcing Naruto and Gaara to fight their friends respectively. I really think Naruto's seal would be able to keep Hisaki from controling him with Kyuubi.
ShadowWolfFang8 chapter 10 . 11/28/2008
This was a really good chapter! What is going to happen will Minamo become Minato again? Please update soon!
DeltaKyuubi chapter 9 . 10/2/2008
is it going to be like deathnote now?
Moonraker One chapter 9 . 8/10/2008
This chapter went well, I'd say. The flow was a bit off compared to the previous chapter, but I'd chalk that up to desire to get the chapter out more than anything else. You certainly have a penchant for getting people interested and keeping their interest.

You should slow down scenes that involve dialogue, since you seem to describe little outside of the dialogue. Your pacing is too fast by a bit, and the reader is sometimes left having to backtrack to pick up details they should have gotten the first time around. Other than these minor details, your story is great.
BleedingHeartsoftheWorldUnite chapter 9 . 8/10/2008
That was good! I really liked Tsunade's kick. That was funny. But the eye bit was really death note-ish. t whatever, good chappy! Keep up the good work!
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »