Reviews for Once Again
Aya Wanderlust chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Ohhh~~ nice, nice, nice!

He's- I mean, She's training in secret! Minamo! I really like that name, so cute. but one thing for sure, I hope this isn't incest though~ ; Not that I mind yaoi though but I prefer Naruto-son and Yondy-daddy.

I love this chapter. I can see room for improvement. The plot is pure brilliant but the strength of the story isn't that great but still satisfying to read!

Ohh~ on to the next chappieeee~

ps. the fact that you only have too little reviews really annoys me. you SHOULD get more than that! You deserve it!
Aya Wanderlust chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
OMG, such an interesting chapter! What a shame that it has so little review. For you, I'll review each chapterrrr~

...that is, if my internet didn't die on me while I'm reading this.

aaaaaaaaanyway, the summary is so interesting, I love the way you begin the story! What a pinch! He... I-I mean, she got caught by Kabutooooo! Nooooo!

On to the next chapter!
ZeoRangerFive chapter 11 . 1/30/2011
It was a nice fic, but Naruto seemed to get the short end of the stick...
Tempest S chapter 11 . 8/20/2010
I'm really confused. What the heck is going on? What is up with Minamo?
Icealeena chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
This is... Original... Very interesting and I adore it. XD By the way, instead of using shocked, you can always say surprised or at a loss of words :P
CrazedHumor chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
No offence...but "Want a sequal?" is a very stupid question.

Of course we do. Haha. :)
Taeniaea chapter 11 . 3/2/2010
cool story
cholericDolphin chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
Whoa, when I started to read and accidentally read ahead the lines "I'm bleeding" and "Fix me" I didn't get that Minato had been pounding into that wall and I thought that he'd been bleeding out of... well needless to say I had been laughing my ass off at that one. XD Maybe you could somewhere insert something like that later? Minato trying to cope with his new female body and its ever-monthly problems... (at this point I seriously hope you didn't insert it into the next chapters because it would be embarrassing to me... but I was so giddy and I had so many tears in my eyes because of that whole laughing and I couldn't keep that AWESOME IDEA just to myself, at least I believe so)

But I gotta say that your story is some amazing stuff and you're great, and this idea of Minato in a female body... just hope he doesn't get raped by snake-face or pervert-glasses, that would disturb me immensly. XD
Matron chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
If you want to you can make a sequel, but if you have one in mind put it up. I will keep an Author Alert to look for it if you have one in mind.
god of all chapter 11 . 12/27/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 11 . 12/26/2009
nautilus4357 chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
is the deal the same as the one in death note
pharix chapter 11 . 12/26/2009
well of course you can't just leave it at that!
Demon-Dragoness chapter 10 . 12/2/2009
Wow what a twist to the story iveread all the chapters so far and this amazing I cant wait for more XD
god of all chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »