Reviews for Once Again
Dragon Man 180 chapter 9 . 8/8/2008
I hope that the training gets Hinata and Naruto to become a couple soon. I can totally see Minamo getting Hinata ready for a date with Naruto.

Getting Shinigami's eyes... interesting, I can't wait to see what's up with that!
sandaime23 chapter 9 . 8/8/2008
Really orginal, I love it. Can't wait for the next update, hope you can update soon.
Shashuko the Paisley Maiden chapter 9 . 8/7/2008
shinigami... eyes? Like in Death Note? O.O

keep writing this, allright?
Grade14 chapter 8 . 8/6/2008
Don't read TO MANY fanfics, cause many are poorly written or have poor story lines, or i don't like the topic... but anyway i really enjoyed this one keep writing, and update as soon as you can.
Bulrog the god chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
no i did not like the kiss oh and i have a question is minamo going to have a harem? im just wondering since so far quite a few guys seem to be atracted to her like kabuto, kakashi and our favorite blonde-protagonist naruto
Tamix14 chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
haha weird. but i like weird so thats okay! read and reveiw my story too please!
Love Psycho chapter 8 . 6/4/2008
Hm...I say you put Minamo with Kakashi...if only because it would be fun to see his reaction when he finds out she's his sensei's reencarnation!

Cupcakes for you!
BleedingHeartsoftheWorldUnite chapter 8 . 6/1/2008
lol. This chapter was really funny! I really liked the 'good deed for the decade' bit.
ShadowWolfFang8 chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
What do ya mean don't expect to get that many reviews i love this story and i'm glad that you updated it and i will wait for the next chapy even if it will take months! so don't worry and i really liked how you had Minamo totally pumled Jiraiya it was so awesome! i hope you update soon!
ShadowYashi chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
I liked the kiss! So will Minamo be teaching Naruto the Rasengan and any other cool kick-ass 4th Hokage moves! What about Itachi and Kisame, will she be meeting the Akatsuki during the Chuunin Exams? Yes, the dreaded finals, but that only means schools almost over, thank god!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
Poor Minamo, having her first kiss stolen by that sleezebag. I hope she gets some revenge later! I can't wait to see Naruto gain control of Kyuubi, but Minamo should bring Hinata in to help Naruto with chakra control exercises since Hinata probably knows many from her Hyuuga training.
ShadowYashi chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
Ohh This story is so good! Wait, so has the Chuunin exams passed or is the third part just beginning? I'm kinda lost. For pairings, I was thinking maybe aliite MinamoxItachi, or MinamoxKabuto, I like those pairings, they seem interesting XD.
EverlastingBliss chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
Great story. I am just a bit confused about how the fight resolved. Maybe you could have made a flashback after Minamo wakes up in the hospital.
ShadowWolfFang8 chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
Hey i love this story!I hope that some how Minato will wonce again become male! please update soon
Dragon Man 180 chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
So... what happened with Kyuubi? Did the fox attack Minamo and seriously hurt her? Because one moment she's fine, the next she's in the hospital.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »