Reviews for Once Again
Totally Not Pyro chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
Holy snapskies! Well, this sounds scarier than hell! I hope this story has a happy ending.
BleedingHeartsoftheWorldUnite chapter 10 . 11/28/2008
That was good, however, there were several typos, the story was kinda confusing and went way too fast. It was good and really super nice after such a long wait!

P.S. I also know about not completing what I start.
dai sennin kurosaki d naruto chapter 10 . 11/28/2008
interesting story if u still need a beta im your man
Dragon Man 180 chapter 10 . 11/28/2008
Shinigami and Hisaki are real bastards for tricking Minamo and forcing Naruto and Gaara to fight their friends respectively. I really think Naruto's seal would be able to keep Hisaki from controling him with Kyuubi.
ShadowWolfFang8 chapter 10 . 11/28/2008
This was a really good chapter! What is going to happen will Minamo become Minato again? Please update soon!
DeltaKyuubi chapter 9 . 10/2/2008
is it going to be like deathnote now?
Moonraker One chapter 9 . 8/10/2008
This chapter went well, I'd say. The flow was a bit off compared to the previous chapter, but I'd chalk that up to desire to get the chapter out more than anything else. You certainly have a penchant for getting people interested and keeping their interest.

You should slow down scenes that involve dialogue, since you seem to describe little outside of the dialogue. Your pacing is too fast by a bit, and the reader is sometimes left having to backtrack to pick up details they should have gotten the first time around. Other than these minor details, your story is great.
BleedingHeartsoftheWorldUnite chapter 9 . 8/10/2008
That was good! I really liked Tsunade's kick. That was funny. But the eye bit was really death note-ish. t whatever, good chappy! Keep up the good work!
ShadowWolfFang8 chapter 9 . 8/8/2008
I really loved this chapter you've got to update soon!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 9 . 8/8/2008
I hope that the training gets Hinata and Naruto to become a couple soon. I can totally see Minamo getting Hinata ready for a date with Naruto.

Getting Shinigami's eyes... interesting, I can't wait to see what's up with that!
sandaime23 chapter 9 . 8/8/2008
Really orginal, I love it. Can't wait for the next update, hope you can update soon.
Shashuko the Paisley Maiden chapter 9 . 8/7/2008
shinigami... eyes? Like in Death Note? O.O

keep writing this, allright?
Grade14 chapter 8 . 8/6/2008
Don't read TO MANY fanfics, cause many are poorly written or have poor story lines, or i don't like the topic... but anyway i really enjoyed this one keep writing, and update as soon as you can.
Bulrog the god chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
no i did not like the kiss oh and i have a question is minamo going to have a harem? im just wondering since so far quite a few guys seem to be atracted to her like kabuto, kakashi and our favorite blonde-protagonist naruto
Tamix14 chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
haha weird. but i like weird so thats okay! read and reveiw my story too please!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »