Reviews for Once Again
Tamix14 chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
haha weird. but i like weird so thats okay! read and reveiw my story too please!
Love Psycho chapter 8 . 6/4/2008
Hm...I say you put Minamo with Kakashi...if only because it would be fun to see his reaction when he finds out she's his sensei's reencarnation!

Cupcakes for you!
BleedingHeartsoftheWorldUnite chapter 8 . 6/1/2008
lol. This chapter was really funny! I really liked the 'good deed for the decade' bit.
ShadowWolfFang8 chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
What do ya mean don't expect to get that many reviews i love this story and i'm glad that you updated it and i will wait for the next chapy even if it will take months! so don't worry and i really liked how you had Minamo totally pumled Jiraiya it was so awesome! i hope you update soon!
ShadowYashi chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
I liked the kiss! So will Minamo be teaching Naruto the Rasengan and any other cool kick-ass 4th Hokage moves! What about Itachi and Kisame, will she be meeting the Akatsuki during the Chuunin Exams? Yes, the dreaded finals, but that only means schools almost over, thank god!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
Poor Minamo, having her first kiss stolen by that sleezebag. I hope she gets some revenge later! I can't wait to see Naruto gain control of Kyuubi, but Minamo should bring Hinata in to help Naruto with chakra control exercises since Hinata probably knows many from her Hyuuga training.
ShadowYashi chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
Ohh This story is so good! Wait, so has the Chuunin exams passed or is the third part just beginning? I'm kinda lost. For pairings, I was thinking maybe aliite MinamoxItachi, or MinamoxKabuto, I like those pairings, they seem interesting XD.
EverlastingBliss chapter 7 . 5/16/2008
Great story. I am just a bit confused about how the fight resolved. Maybe you could have made a flashback after Minamo wakes up in the hospital.
ShadowWolfFang8 chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
Hey i love this story!I hope that some how Minato will wonce again become male! please update soon
Dragon Man 180 chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
So... what happened with Kyuubi? Did the fox attack Minamo and seriously hurt her? Because one moment she's fine, the next she's in the hospital.
kutoki chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
Please update soon! I can't wait to see Tsunade and Jirayia's reaction.
Shashuko the Paisley Maiden chapter 7 . 5/2/2008
oh now we've got young female minato and the pervy sage? this could be very very bad...

Jiraiya: Minato I can't believe it's you! You're all sexy now!

Minamo: you... stay away... or I tell Tsunade what REALLY happened that night you got her drunk

Jiraiya: *whimper*

... or something. lol.

suggestions: hm... something with Haku in it. that'll make ME happy xD

but you don't have to. It's your fic after all.

keep writing, okay?
VyseN chapter 6 . 4/24/2008
Dumb question but... is there a pairing in this fic? If you have already stated it in a previous chapter, I'm sorry for not noticing XD

I guess I'll review properly next time!
Moonraker One chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
This story has been great so far, but let me tell you something: in this chapter, you REALLY should have shown the fights. That way, you could have put in more details.

Still, I love this story.
MovedOver chapter 6 . 3/7/2008
when I finished this chap, and see to see if there was click button 4 the next chappie, I was like 'damn...its not there'

-cries-